𝟎𝟎𝟑

The fog casts an eerie twilight pall. Armed parties of soldiers search the streets, checks down an alley. They move on...

"Search up the stairs! Look lively, men!"

All the students watched the screen curiously as they were all interested in the chase for getting Back and likely killing him.

"They can't even do their jobs right." Lucius scoffs.

"Nobody would hide up stairs because that's a plain stupid hiding spot for so many reasons." Daphne whispered to her friends who nodded in agreement.

Jack steps out from his hiding place behind a blacksmith's statue. Moves toward a set of barn doors

"I wonder where exactly he's running off to." Seamus says in wonder and curiously.

"I wonder where he is." A few people muttered as others agreed.

"That's actually a really good hiding spot." Moody points out.

Jack slips through the pass-thru doors. The forge is dark, Lit by lanterns. Every tool is in its place, the workbench tidy and neat.

Jack removes his hat and reaches for a short-handled sledge.

A bottle hits the ground and a snort, and Jack jumps. Mister Brown, in a blacksmith's apron, sleeps in the corner.

"That guy is so drunk and so knocked out."

A few people jumped back as they wasn't expecting the loud bang that came from the bottle hitting the hard cold floor.

Jack checks to make sure Mr. Brown is indeed passed out, giving him a hard poke.

Brown snorts, turns away. Jack turns to go then turns back and shouts. Another snort.

"He's a really heavy sleeper that's a surprise."

"Snorting he should learn to sleep peacefully instead of being that disgusting." Snape sneered.

"I'm surprised that he hasn't gotten kicked out of that place."

Quickly Jack moves to an anvil, brings the sledge down on the manacle links. It's not working.

Jack reacts in frustration. He looks around, spots the gears of a mill. Below it stands a
small donkey, a harness attached to the animal.

A few of people looked disgusted as they looked at the animal on the screen.

"That poor little animal." The animal lovers muttered.

"I doubt that'll work." Snape sneered.

Jack pulling a tool from the blacksmith's fire. The end is red hot. He looks over at the unsuspecting donkey.

Cut to: The donkey jumps and starts to move, tugging on the harness. It begins to move the gears of the mill.

"That thing is a useless muggle device." Lucius scoffs.