𝟎𝟎𝟏

The screen lights up as in the corner of the screen a date was displayed: June 3rd, 1980

Lucius, Narissa and the rest of the witches and the wizards in the room all looked at each other inheriting deeply especially since everybody in their world knew about the traceless disappears of the youngest Malfoy heriess.

"This is that night." Draco whispers to himself.

Regulus himself looked very worried especially since he's the reason that Carina disappeared in the first place.

The camera pans throughout as busting music could be heard playing at full blast where the
Malfoy Manor can be seen from the view.

Lots of half-blood and muggleborn witches and wizards had different reactions as they saw the Black's beautiful but scary manor for the first time.

"What's with the loud music?" Seamus asked for curiosity.

The Malfoy family and Regulus all looked at each other sharing looks.

It's quite late outside but that is ignored in favor of the ball room in the manor it's packed with important pureblood families and with children all sitting around talking alongside themselves.

The adults are all talking along themselves, drinking, mingling and overall enjoying themselves as a pureblood celebration is going on.

"That's a lot of people." Somebody muttered as others agreed.

"Now that looks like a fun party." The students who love parties pointed out in agreement.

A much younger Draco Malfoy knocked on the door of his older brother Carius Malfoy's room at a fast pace.

"You look so young and adorable there." Theo says teasing his good friend.

"Oh shove off Nott." Draco hits him in the back of the head not in the slightest bit amused by his joke.

"He looks so different then from now." Ron whispered to his two best friends who nodded in agreement.

Carius was looking through a book that he picked up from their library and he sighs.

"Who is it?" Carius asked in a normal cold tone that all Malfoy's use.

Lucius smirked proudly as he heard the tone that his oldest heir talked in which Narissa nods.

A few other pureblood adults nodded as they heard his perfectly tone. Even though Carius was a Malfoy in ravenclaw he's still the perfect oldest Malfoy heir .

"That's a Malfoy for you." A few students called out and the Malfoy family all glared back at the students in anger.

"Your brother. I know that you're likely busy but I need some help with choosing the right outfit." Draco answered back to his brother.

Carius quickly hides his dark arts book behind his pillow and he opens the door to his room.

A few adults and students looked at each other as they looked disgusted at the thoughts of the dark arts that the oldest Malfoy heir was reading about.