85

~Chapter 85~

"Devil Lord, what happened?" The devil beast guarding the prison fire asked cautiously when he saw that the Devil Lord looked wrong.

"Yuan Qi discovered the devilish energy I left in Hong Yi's body." the Devil Lord's face was cold.

"Isn't that one-third of your magic power?" the beast said in shock: "Devil Lord, you were already injured by the immortal net. If you lose the magic energy in Hong Yi's body again, I am afraid that your magic power can only be maintained at half."

The Devil Lord looked at the devil beast, "Why, are you afraid that I can't protect you?"

"I don't dare!" it shuddered and replied quickly.

The Devil Lord frowned and looked in the direction of the God-Killing Flower. Seeing the God-killing Flower, the devil beside it silently looked away.

"Devil Lord, do you want to...?"

The devil beast had just made a sound when the Devil Lord glanced at him coldly. He lowered his head in shock and did not dare to ask any more questions.

The Devil Lord rose from the hellfire and flew in the direction of the God-killing Flower.

The God-Killing Flower is located at the gate of Nine Nether Purgatory. It is densely packed and intertwined. This monster can devour all living beings below the gods. Even an ordinary god will end up being swallowed alive by a group of God-Killing Flowers.

It is the most terrifying creature in the ancient God Realm and the Three Realms. No one knows when it was imprisoned in this Nine Nether Purgatory.

The Devil Lord stopped in front of the God-Killing Flower. The sleeping God-Killing Flower smelled its breath. The branches trembled slightly and looked very happy. The huge petals lingered on it. The Devil Lord pursed it's lips tightly, as if it was very impatient of the God-killing Flower's approach.

The tangled God-Killing Flower slowly parted, making way for the Devil Lord. Behind the God-killing Flower, the vast evil energy was bottomless, making people tremble. The Devil Lord looked at the devilish aura, hid the fear in it's eyes, and walked in.

When the unfathomable devilish energy appeared in the sea of ​​​​God-Killing Flowers, the monsters not far away surrendered to the ground, not daring to raise their eyes.

It wasn't until the Devil Lord disappeared into the depths of the God-Killing Flower Sea that they raised their heads and looked at each other meaningfully.

The Nine Nether Purgatory contains the most ferocious monsters from the God Realm and the lower Three Realms for hundreds of thousands of years. Many of the ancient monsters are stronger than the gods. The war between gods and devils more than 70,000 years ago was the result of the devil beasts in the Nine Nether Purgatory escaping from purgatory and causing trouble in the Three Realms.

They will surrender to the Devil Lord, not because it is the person with the most terrifying magic power in the Nine Nether Purgatory, but because it is the person chosen by the one in the sea of ​​​​God-Killing Flowers.

Otherwise, based on its behavior when it first entered the Nine Nether Purgatory, it would have been torn apart by the monsters in the Purgatory a hundred years ago.

The depths of the God-Killing Flower Sea are not as cold and terrifying as the monsters thought. There is a sea of ​​red flowers floating here, and a white jade chair stands quietly in the sea of ​​flowers.