It's back...

Your eyes dart to your sister, its prey, staring in horror with her hand reaching for her gun. The creature lets out a broken yell and a pinkish, tongue-like muscle comes from its 'hand' and strangles the already failing helicopter. You hear pops and sizzling. It's going to blow. You look to Brad who's got the same idea as you: parachutes. You feel frantically under the seats. Nothing, shit.

"Y/n get the parachutes!" Brad yells.

"What do you fucking think I'm doing?" You reply in a moment of panic. You can't die here and leave Jill to die to that thing. You keep your hold on the ceiling bars and run towards the smashed in cockpit. There is one parachute. And three of you. Your breath halts in your throat as you look at meet the eyes of one of the most horrifying things you've seen.

Flesh dripping across its face, only showing small white eyes filled with hatred and a gaping mouth displaying a collection of blade like teeth. It's so tall and huge, the same height as the floating helicopter; which was slowly cracking in on itself. The creature roars and throws the helicopter across the parking garage, sending you, Brad and the anonymous man flying.

Black out. For a few seconds at least.

Before red hot flames whip the sides of your legs and shards of glass impale you. Your eyes are still shut, momentarily numbed by shock. But soon enough your hearing comes clear with a piercing ring. Your inside the helicopters skeleton- which is seconds away from exploding. It's upside down and everything inside it is either lit up in flames or crushed beyond repair.

Except for you, for now. Then it hits, with one big wave of pain your sent into yet another unconscious state. Everything is numb and unmovable. You can only crack open your eyelids to crazily gain back your focus and find your sister. Your eyes scan, fire everywhere, cars now in pieces. But you don't pay attention to those details as the monster creeps into your sight. Each step of its, rumbling the earth around you. The shards of glass dig deeper.

Even the monster itself is on fire but it wears the flames like clothes. Shit, fire can't kill this thing. The monster is storming towards something- it's eyes light with a hunters victory. Jill.

A red car suddenly breaks the tension; it soars towards the creature with admirable bravery. The tires travel over bodies and metal components right towards the monster. You squint and see your older sister clenching the steering wheel. She's in rough shape, something happened to her while you were out. You see her determined scowl as she pushed her leg down hard on the gas.

"Jill!" You croak out as if she could hear you.

She's going to die. The car will surely go up in flames.

Sure enough, the car shoots towards it, only to be stilled within an instant by the monsters giant hand. Tears roll down your stained cheeks as you scream for your sister. It's hand is clasped around her throat, stealing the life from her. You start to move towards her, ignoring the blinding pain, and reach for her.

"Jill!" You cry. You will not watch her die. Not like this. Her body grows limper and paler by the second. Your last shred of hope dissolves as your sister collapses under the monsters grip, the car shuts down as if it were dying with her.

Out of the dark sky a ball coating in vibrant flames hurls through the air and hits the creature in the chest sending it shooting back. Releasing your sister. Your eyes go to follow from where that heroic move came from but a figure steps in front of you.