86

~Chapter 86~

After listening to Sen Yu's words, A Yin didn't sleep all night. At dawn, she tinkered in the dining room for an hour before tossing out a stack of mung bean cakes according to the techniques taught by Qing Yi. She had been pampered by Gu Jin and Da Ze Mountain for all these years, and had never been in the dining room. The mung bean cake she made was ugly and smelled a little like steamed beard.

Now that A Jin has transformed into a god, he probably won't care about her snack. A Yin hesitated for a long time, but was unwilling to throw it away. She shamelessly found a bamboo box and carried the mung bean cake to Jing Yang Palace.

The immortal attendant in front of Jing Yang Palace saw her coming and glanced at the bamboo box in her hand. He smiled brightly, but was as distant and polite as yesterday, "Lady A Yin, are you here to see His Highness?"

A Yin nodded, but before she could speak, the immortal attendant said: "His Highness and Lord Chang Que have left the palace and have not returned yet. When His Highness comes back, I will go to Feng Qi Palace to inform the Lady."

A Yin never thought that Yuan Qi was not in Jing Yang Palace. She tightened the bamboo box in her hand and nodded in disappointment.

"Did you bring this to His Highness? Then put it down first."

"No need." A Yin shook her head. The immortal attendant did not force her, he just looked at her with a smile. He was not rude or unflattering, and treated her like an outsider in the Heavenly Palace.

A Yin knew in her heart that Da Ze Mountain had been destroyed, and people in the Immortal Clan regarded Yuan Qi as the God of Qing Chi Palace, instead of the Lord of Da Ze Mountain. Now, in Da Ze Mountain, only she and an unconscious Qing Yi are left, which is no different from the Broken Sect.

The Heavenly Palace is the supreme one in the immortal realm. If Yuan Qi hadn't still carried the title of her senior brother, these immortal attendants would not even bother to show off their politeness.

Thinking of Da Ze Mountain, Ay Yn felt a little bitter in her heart. Before she could turn around and leave, she saw the immortal attendant at the door looking behind her, his face changing and he suddenly got down.

"Your Highness!"

A white figure came over. He glanced at the immortal servant, but did not respond as usual. The immortal servant was even more uneasy in his heart, and began to regret listening to a few words from the maid before treating A Yin without pretense.

After all, she is His Highness's junior sister. Looking at His Highness's face, he has obviously violated his taboo.

It was clear that A Yin came to see Yuan Qi, but when Yuan Qi appeared, A Yin was stiff and did not dare to turn around.

"Come in."

Yuan Qi didn't say much, he spoke calmly and walked towards Jing Yang Palace.

A Yin didn't come back to her senses, her eyes followed Yuan Qi's indifferent figure in a daze. Chang Que patted her and winked at her, "A Yin, come in."

Perhaps they were people who had accompanied Yuan Qi in different periods. Although the two people had never been in contact, they had a tacit understanding. A Yin nodded gratefully to him, followed Yuan Qi's footsteps with the bamboo box in her arms.

But she was always three steps behind. She was no longer the same person she used to be, pulling Yuan Qi and jumping on top of him.

Yuan Qi entered the study all the way, and A Yin followed suit. By the time she realized what she was doing, she had already been stunned in front of Yuan Qi for a while.