insecurities +sex of baby

Your p.o.v
Today is the day we are going to find out the sex of mine and luffy baby. Law will be here soon enough and we will get on submarine and find out.
"Ugh come on shoe get in" I said frustrated my stomach stopping me from putting my shoes on.

"You need help my baby?" Luffy asked by the door of our room I sighed loudly I nodded in frustration. Luffy walked over and put my shoes on for me. "That's so embarrassing asking for help for shoes" I said

"Baby your six months pregnant there's nothing wrong to ask for help" luffy said giving me a gentle squeeze on the shoulder before sitting down next to me.

"But I can't do anything anymore I feel useless around here" I said letting a few frustrated tears slide down my face and letting them fall. Luffy pulled me into his chest and started shushing me rocking us back and forth every now and then. "You are not useless number one and number two we as crew don't want you doing to much that could hurt the baby" luffy said wiping my tears away.

I nodded "thank you luffy" I said luffy smiled at me giving a peck on the lips. "I sure be happy to get he or she out of me as possible as I can" I said luffy looked confused "why you look good pregnant" luffy said I chuckled at him "thanks for the compliment but I feel tired all the time I got sinus infection twice during this pregnancy is beating my ass" I complained

"Yeah but I took care of you when you got sick" luffy said feeling proud of himself "yes you did and I'm grateful for that" I said wobbling away from him but luffy helped me out of our room.

I saw law talking to zoro when me and luffy walked out. "Law how long have you been here?" Luffy asked holding me by the waist. "Just got here are you ready?" I nodded "yes we are itching to know the sex of our baby" I said wobbling towards him luffy closely behind me.

Luffy picked me up bridal style and jumped off the ship and landed on the island until the baby is born. Law brought out a stretcher for me to lay down on. "Nice to see you again unlike last time" law said I nodded "yeah well thank you for taking care of me" I said

We finally made it to law's office. Luffy helped me lay on the mat. I lifted my shirt up and law put goop on my stomach and started circling it with wond thing In his hand.
"Okay I can tell the sex of the baby do you guys want to know?" Law asked

I looked over at luffy who has tears in eyes trying not to come out I turned my head to law again "yes we would" I said squeezing luffy hand in reassuring. "Congratulations it's a boy" law said smiling at us
"A little luffy" luffy said I sighed loudly "god help us all if he's a little you" I teased at luffy which luffy pouted while law laughed quietly.

"Do you guys know what you're naming the boy?" Law asked luffy shook his head no "no we really wanted to know the sex before figuring out baby names" luffy said excitedly at the end. "But I got few in mind but I would like to discuss it with luffy" I said while wiping the goop off my stomach.

We got back on the ship and everyone was staring at us waiting for an answer "it's a boy" I said everyone started cheering and congratulating us. "As luffy said on submarine we are having a little luffy" I said loud enough for them to hear they looked at me "you shouldn't say things like that. That sounds scary knowing their could be two Luffy's" usopp said in his scared voice.

I chuckled at him "but you had two Luffy's when ace was here" I said "good point " everyone said in unison
I heard luffy laugh behind me I turned around I wobbled my way towards him. "What's funny?" I asked "thanks for sticking up for me beautiful" luffy said kissing my forehead.

Luffy put his hand on my stomach "I can't wait to see you little luffy" luffy said excitedly my baby started hitting inside my stomach witch made luffy confused "y/n I think there's something wrong with you're stomach it just moved" luffy said
I giggled at his cuteness "luffy it's the baby. The baby did that because it recognized your voice" I said luffy smiled "really" luffy asked  excited I nodded at him.

Arthur p.o.v
"Sir we found where the straw hats pirate's crew are at" one marine said
"Where?" Another asked the marine pointed towards the island that where staying at.

"Quickly get captain  and tell him" the marine said standing up. The marine's quickly ran to do such "we are finally getting one of the straw hats and executing them" one marine said to himself.

The two marines that told coby came back "it's a go" one said they all nodded then they set sail to go to the island where straw hats are.

Luffy p.o.v

I walked into mine and y/n room and noticed she was in deep thought. I titled my head. I walked up to her "y/n what's wrong" I asked I startled her because she jumped out of her thoughts. "Sorry." I said sitting next to her.
"No it's fine luffy I was thinking about baby names" y/n said blushing at the end "let me hear them" I said getting comfortable in the bed. She nodded at me

"What do you think about calling the baby ace" y/n said. I was shocked I didn't think ace would ever be the name that came up in her mind it did with me of course but y/n.
"Tell me why you wanna name the baby after my older brother?" I asked

"Because you tell me stories about how he helped you as a kid and how much of brother he was towards you. You tell me how much he inspired you as you guys were growing up and i just want his legacy to live on with our baby" y/n said wiping away tears that I didn't know were falling.

I dried my tears and cleared my throat enough so I could speak. "My love for you grows stronger every single day y/n you have no idea what this means to me" I said hugging her
"So ace is yes for the name" she said
I nodded in her neck

A/N I feel like if luffy had a boy he would name it ace.