Chapter 18

Wen Lan opened her eyes in surprise and saw Lu Zhixing coming down from the handrail stairs in a hurry. He looked like a gentleman and had an outstanding temperament.

When Zhou Nian saw Lu Zhixing, she immediately jumped up from the sofa as if her butt was on fire and said, "Brother Xing."

Lu Zhixing, with fair skin, smiled slightly and was extremely gentle: "Long time no see, Nian nian."

Zhou Nian scratched her head, she didn't know why she felt inexplicably a little shy when she saw Lu Zhixing smiling, and her heart felt numb. She glanced at Wen Lan and said haha: "Well, I suddenly remembered that I have to go on a date with my little boyfriend later. , I, I will take the first step, Lan Lan."

After saying that, she strode out as if running away without waiting for a reply.

Suddenly there were only two people left in the hall.

Wen Lan glanced at her husband, who had his back turned to her, and she didn't feel too angry. Lu Zhixing had a gentle and kind personality, so there would definitely be a reason to stop her. Besides, they were husband and wife, so they should communicate more when things happened.

After thinking for a while, Wen Lan took the initiative to stand up and pull Lu Zhixing over, who had his back turned to her.

The man's hand was soft and cool in her palm, like warm jade. Wen Lan pulled the man to the sofa and sat down, looking at him quietly.

Lu Zhixing quickly lowered his head, feeling that what he had just said was a bit harsh. His wife is not an employee of the company. Thinking of this, Lu Zhixing couldn't help but feel a little annoyed. He was used to not saying a word in the company on weekdays. No matter how difficult it is to get rid of the thorns, he is still confident that he can treat them obediently. Those who are disobedient will always have a weakness, money, power, desire, there is always something that can make them surrender.

He is a strange person. In his heart, he likes intrigues. If not for this, how could the Lu family have come into his hands? His younger brother was sent abroad by him, and his stepfather now also wants to live his life based on his expression.

Occupying a high position and holding great power, Lu is his one-stop shop. There is nothing wrong with this. He enjoys this feeling very much.

So no matter how tired he was, he recognized that it was impossible for him to let go of the power in his hands. The higher he got, the more he understood the importance of this.

However, his wife is completely different from him. She is very casual and indifferent to money. Sometimes, Lu Zhixing wonders if their personalities are confused. He is obviously a man, but he likes vanity fair. His wife is a big woman, but her state of mind is like a wandering cloud and a wild crane.

The only business idea that was revealed was the cultural media company proposed by Zhou Nian.

Wen Lan changed a lot during that time. She was obviously a bit withdrawn, but she chose the most noisy career.

Lu Zhixing didn't understand, and he didn't want to understand either.

He raised his head and looked at Wen Lan in front of him, feeling a little lost.

He didn't want others to recognize his wife at all. He couldn't tell the truth. He had to be softer at this moment. His wife would not accept the hard words.

How should he do it? Lu Zhixing suddenly remembered the "108 Little Tips to Win the Wife's Love" that he had read not long ago. There was actually a little trick in it...

Lu Zhixing looked at Wen Lan's concerned eyes and his heart trembled.

Wen Lan was shocked when she saw the man's eyes suddenly turned red, as if he had been greatly wronged. She quickly held his face and said anxiously: "What's wrong? I'm fine, why are you crying?"