Chapter 19

Lu Zhixing suddenly opened his eyes wide, and he clearly saw a little him hidden in his wife's dark pupils.

"Plop, pop!" The heartbeat became more intense, almost jumping out of the chest, shouting madly with its excitement.

His slender white fingers tightly grasped the clothes of the person in front of him. Lu Zhixing looked at himself in Wen Lan's eyes without blinking. The joy in his heart was like the gurgling boiling water that kept bubbling, burning the tip of his heart. trembling.

How can the wife be so eloquent?

She actually said that the most beautiful person in the world was in her eyes. Lu Zhixing pursed his lips, a little shy, but of course, more of a joy. He didn't notice that he had long eyebrows and thin lips. With a smile, his eyes became brighter like stars because of the sudden compliment.

Wen Lan didn't expect that men could be so easy to coax. She was originally worried that her earthy love words were not enough to impress people. But now it seems that her husband has never heard of love words at all, and he is simply too easy to coax.

Wen Lan silently decided to tell Lu Zhixing more in the future.

She let go of her hand and straightened the man's body. Seeing his blushing cheeks, she smiled slightly. She still liked Lu Zhixing's happy look.

"My Wife."

"Huh?" Wen Lan looked at Lu Zhixing who came forward and said softly. Didn't the man agree just now?

"Do you and Annian's company need my help?" Lu Zhixing looked at Wen Lan, a little worried and said, "You have no connections here. My Xingyao artist has several TV series and movies to shoot. We can cooperate..." However, before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Wen Lan.

"You don't think I want to be an actor, do you?" Wen Lan looked at her husband in surprise. She really didn't understand how he could have such an idea. She was not an acting major, and she rarely even appeared in stage plays. How did Lu Zhixing think that she was going to film a movie? Don't you think it's ridiculous?

"Ah?" Lu Zhixing looked at his wife blankly. Doesn't his wife want to film a movie?

Seeing the man's stupid look, Wen Lan couldn't help but tap his forehead: "What are you thinking about? I don't want to be a star."

"Then, then you..." Lu Zhixing covered his forehead and looked with shining eyes. Looking at Wen Lan.

Wen Lan took his hand off and felt a little distressed when she saw the redness on the man's forehead. She stretched out her fingertips and rubbed them, then said casually: "I just want to take a few photos of a lifestyle and food magazine. It's best to be on the cover. Just go on it."

Her mother and father have always been family-oriented and particularly loved lifestyle and food magazines. Wen Lan felt that it would be a good idea for her to start from this aspect.

Lu Zhixing didn't expect his wife's request to be so simple. He originally wanted to get a big IP for his wife to play with, but he didn't expect it was just for a magazine shoot? Thinking of his rejection reaction not long ago, Lu Zhixing's toes curled up in embarrassment, and he felt a little selfishly happy.

He still didn't want anyone to find out about his wife.

"Then I'll contact you "Love Kitchen", which is the most famous food and leisure magazine in China, how about it?" Lu Zhixing decided to ask Xingyao to talk to Love Kitchen magazine tomorrow.

Wen Lan hesitated for a moment, then shook her head: "No rush, I'll discuss it with Zhou Nian." After all, Zhou Nian and her are also good friends, so she should say hello to her.