Household

*Ever felt the true pain of a migraine?*

*He sure had. Life as a single father doesn't give you sleep. It seemed after Clara left he was sleeping less. A lot less. Though he didn't miss her. He missed the thought of a relationship. But who needs a wife when you have three kids and two best friends? This was it. This is how it was supposed to be.* "In the depths of his basement, a cruel young man works on his little gadgets. He sure seemed to like coff-" "Stop narrorating me." *Mr. Afton cut him off. Henry smiled and straightened himself off of leaning the wall. He held his hands together behind his back and moved towards him. He was sitting in his chair at the desk, wearing a dull purple bowtie and a white suit.* "Why do you always dress up like you're going to prom?" *Mr Emily rested his hand on top of Will's head.* "Because you and Mari are here. Gotta dress to impress, hm?" *He smiled at him. Henry went faintly red.* "Suck up." "So was your mum." *Afton smiled proudly.* "Hey-!" *He shoved him, making him laugh a bit.* "Jackass." *Henry rolled his eyes and grabbed his hand, walling him up the stairs. Mari was sitting on the couch, watching Elizabeth draw.* "Hey- it's your turn to watch Evan-! I'm watching her." *Henry jokingly narrowed his eyes at her.* "The moment you left she tried to bite Michael. He's upstairs with a cold-pack on his arm." *Afton smiled widely. Liz started to giggle a lot.* "Will, you need to get those child-leashes." *Mari glanced at him and slightly laughed. His eyes widened.* "Hmm.." "Noo!!" *Evan latched on Emily's leg.* "ACK-" *He looked down at him.* "..Are you crying?" *Evan tilted his head down.* "The- monste-" *Will's eyes widened, quickly blurting out something to interupt him.* "THE EARTH IS FLAT-" *He nervously smiled. Mari stared at him and blinked, then nodded.* "Agreed." *Henry slowly looked at him and grabbed his shoulders.* "You're influencing the kidss..." "Yes.." *Will smiled,* "Evan, uppies-!" *He frowned and slowly let go of Henry's leg, then jumped up into his arms. Mari smiled widely and looked upstairs.* "I'll go check on Mikey. Don't let Evan eat you, Henry." *Mr. Emily slowly looked at him. Evan glanced at him and faintly smiled, wiping his tears. Amon walked up the stairs and knocked on his door.* "Yeah?" "It's Mari. Can I come in?" *Michael got up and opened the door, his eyes a bit red.* "Hey.. You get enough sleep?" *She frowned.* Mike thought for a moment, then slowly nodded.* "I feel numb.. I think I should go to the hospital-.." *Michael dreaded, his pupils being shrunken. Her eyes widened.* "Okay, okay- no one is going to the hospital.. Is this from the bite?" *He looked at his wrist and weakly laughed.* "No-." *She frowned.* "Okay.. We might need to go th-" *Mike quickly blacked out.* "!!-" *She caught him and picked him up.* "Okay- we need to go.." *She grabbed the keys out of her pocket and hurried down the stairs.* "Hey-! I'm heading to the hospital- he's very sic-" *Will put down Evan.* "No, no-! No hospital. I know what it is, he's perfectly fine." *He reached out for him.* "What happened-?!" *She handed Mike over.* "It's his iron, I'll make sure he eats.." *Amon looked at the ground.* "His eyes are r-" "Iron." *His eye faintly twitched. He walked over to the couch and set him down.* "..Okay.." *She went quiet and looked at Evan, faintly smiling. Mr. Afton blinked a few times and smiled widely, walking over to Henry and Mari. He quickly hugged them both.* "Love you guys." *Their eyes lit up.* "Love you too." *They both replied, smiling.*