Was I Drunk or Just an Asshole?

*Honestly. What part of Michael had a thought or feeling about anyone else? Brother-killer.*
"Let me go, father..-" *He looked at his head. Vincent smiled darkly, holding his head into the wall. The basement was cold, especially the walls. Vince listened to the sickening tremble in Michael's voice. He was intruiged in Mike's truthful fear, hidden in his eyes. Michael frowned as his father pressed his head against the wall a bit more harshly. It started to feel unbearable, Michael tearing up a bit.* "MUM-" *Vincent immediately covered his mouth.* "What the fuck has gotten into you..-" *His pupils shrunk as he stared at Michael. He stayed silent, tearing up. Footsteps creaked from upstairs.* "..." *Vince's expression shifted into a cold glare. He drew his head back and slammed it into the wall, making him blackout. He dragged him into one of the rooms and threw him in beside a few spare suits.* "Afton..?" *Mari knocked on the door.* "Coming, Mars-!" *He softened his smile and shut the door, walking up the stairs and opening the other door for her.* "Yeah..?" *Vince smiled.* "I heard a yell..- And a loud thud.. Are you okay? I thought you'd be in bed.." *''"Distract her."''* "I'm sorry- I was working.. You wanna go back to sleep?" *He frowned. Mari slowly nodded and about walked away before he gently took her hand. He pulled her back and hugged her arm.* "I love you." *Her eyes lit up a bit.* "..I love you too.-" *Vincent smiled a bit nervously.* "The government is watching this house. They know ev-" *Mari slowly covered his mouth.* "..Go to bed, Vince." *She huffed.* "Aw..-" *''"She knows. She's working for the government.. She also knows it's not William.-"''*