CHARACTERS

MANISH VEER SINGH RAJAWAT(53) AND SHALINI SINGH RAJAWAT(49)
Father and mother of rudraksh. Shalini is rudraksh's step mother as his 1st mother committed suicide when he was 12. Despite all his hate and anger they both love him unconditionally. Shalini does not want to make him feel alone and shattered. They both always try to fill the gap he made between him and all the family members.
(He hates his parents because he thinks that they are the reason for his mother's death.)

ASHOK SINGH RAJAWAT(56) AND SIMRAN SINGH RAJAWAT(51)
Uncle and aunt of rudraksh sweet and calm. They both love their family and wants them to stay together in all ups and downs both happy and sad phases of life. Love all their children equally.

ARHAN SINGH RAJAWAT(27)
Elder brother of rudraksh. Introvert and shy. Lives in Italy for his business.... wants to explore the world do not want to get bound to the crown and position. Son of ashok and simran.

AYESHA SINGH RAJAWAT(24)
Younger sister of rudraksh. Bubbly and fun loving. Always crave for her brother's love and support but can't do anything because arhan is in italy and the fear she had in her heart of rudraksh she can't go to him for his care and Love. Daughter of ashok and simran.

SAMAR VED SINGH(25)
Best friend and secretary of rudraksh. Right hand in mafia. Supports him in every decision and advice him to take right decisions. Tall handsome full loving a little dramatic.

Kalyani Singh Shekhawat(79)
Calm, composed, kind hearted person and sweet. Grandmother of Aryamaan. Running her own family clothing brand mananged by all the daughter in law's of Shekhawat family. SS FABRICS. She just want to see Aryamaan wedding and wants to hand over her fabric brand to her grand daughter in law.

EKAKSH MEHRA(22)
Younger brother of Aryamaan. His aunt(bua) son, lives with Aryamaan and kalyani as her mother died when he was 11. After 3 years his father died because of heart attack then he Shifts with her mother's maternal house but does not changed his surname. Love his elder brother very much and doing his internship under him in his firm.

KAANVI(20)
Best friend of ruhaanika. Introvert and shy. Easy to manipulate....love ruhaanika like a mother care for her like her father she is also an orphan met ruhaanika when she was 5..!