21. "STALKER??"

VOTE THE CHAPTER THEN START READING!!

AUTHOR'S POV

All of them talked, play games whole night and decided to go and see sunrise, they all settled in the car, ruhaanika was ignoring rudraksh during the whole ride, she do not know what to talk or say and feeling very embarrassed. He is trying to talk to her again and again but fails as she is not even looking at him.....he is feeling very irritated by this....he is maintaining his calm in front of her fully because he do not want to scare her but she is making difficult for him.

He hates when she ignores her...he hates when she avoids talking to him his heart clenches seeing her like this in front of her. They are together but not even looking at each other.

His patience is hanging on the thread right.....he cannot bear this more and decided to talk to her calmly.

"Noor wait" his voice came out as a whisper and ruhaanika turns towards him.

"You do not have to feel awkward or embarrassed about what happened....that was just a mistake!!"

"Mistake??" This comes out of her mouth and a cute frown came on her face.

"Huhh??"

"You took my first kiss which I am saving from the past 19 years for my future husband and you are taking so casually like nothing happened" she said sadly and pouted.

Rudraksh laughed out loud holding his stomach.....he can't believe that she is sad because he took her first kiss which she is saving like a treasure from the past years.

She smacked his head lightly and said

"You are making fun of me haa.?? Do you even know how precious was my first kiss to me, you don't even care grumpy old pig" she shouted on him and go out of the car closing the door with a loud thud.

"Grumpy old pig seriously!!" rudraksh whispered to himself.

He came out of the car and started following ruhaanika quietly.

"Noor listen"

IGNORES

"Acha baba sorry"

IGNORES

"Listen to me na"

IGNORES

Ayesha, samar and kaanvi are looking at both of them with pure adoration.

Samar was happy that after so many years rudraksh was smiling freely. He is not hiding his emotions. He did masked his laugh with a cold face, he is experiencing everything which he left after his mother's death.

He must be a devil in front of the whole world but just a baby for his love his NOOR!!!!

Meanwhile Ayesha feels delighted to know that his brother is changing for his love for his girl, he is apologizing to her, bowing in front of her when he never did in his 26 years of life. She was happy for ruhaanika too!! Finally she is going to get the love and care she deserve.....most importantly she will make him understand what family is because no one can understand the importance of a family more than an orphan!!

A boy who never believed in love, a girl who never got love, true love blooms when they both fall for each other!!!

On the other side of the frame kaanvi was a bit scared because she can see how ruhaanika feels comfortable around rudraksh what if rudraksh love her and then they both broke up, she will completely break from inside, never be able to trust anyone but right now she do not want to think negative she just want her to be happy .