Chapter-1

Author's pov

"Humaira akhtar, you better return my phone back which you've stolen from my room last night. You better stop with your childish antics, if I get late I am going to dig your grave right here" A girl in her early 20s screamed at her younger sister while coming down from her room while her sister watched her shouting her lungs out with a mischievous smile.

"I didn't do anything, I am the most innocent one here" Humaira spoke innocently blinking her eyes rapidly to look cute, Her elder sister Ramsha made a yucky face and threw a cushion on her face. That's when their cushion fight started and a cushion flew straight on a boy's face and he whined.

"Mae na pareshan aagya hu, kabhi mene ghar se bhaag Jana hae mummy kasam" Mujeeb, their paternal cousin spoke already irritated with their antics and fights in the early morning, They both made an innocent face.

(I am literally tired, I swear I will run away from this home someday)

"Oh to kab Jaa rahe ho bhai, date batao na maene celebrate karna hai ehan ke sath" Humaira grinned cheekily while ramsha covered her mouth to stop the giggles which were a second away from getting out, Mujeeb clenched his jaw and glared but he couldn't do anything, why? Because Ramsha akhtar and Humaira akhtar were the youngest princesses of their house.

(So when are you leaving? Tell me the date, I'll go outside and celebrate with ehan)

No cousin would dare to say anything to them as they were the biggest drama queens of the house, they just have to shed some tears innocently and the other person is gonna get thrashed badly, either by their father Mohammad akhtar, or their bade papas, Mohammad ayyub or Mohammad aarif.

"On a serious note, I didn't do anything. humaira started this fight bhaiya, she stole my phone for I don't know what purpose, kabhi isne joote khane hai iski faltu harkato ki wajah se" Ramsha rolled her eyes, Humaira fake-gasped and pouted.

(She will surely get thrashed by someone because of her dumb-ish acts)

"You think I am a thief who stole her sister's phone for some purpose, Do I look like a wamp from those ekta Kapoor's shows? I can't believe, My own sister doesn't trust me" Humaira sniffled dramatically, Ramsha rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Hogyi aapki nautanki madam, now return my phone back. I don't want to get late on my first day as a PA and get my ass fired on the first day itself" Ramsha spoke smugly, Humaira wiped her fake tears dramatically while mujeeb picked all those thrown cushions which were on the floor, He was basically the naukar of their house, he was youngest boy in their khandan and wasn't treated like a brat at all.

(Done with your drama)

"You know what ramsha aapi, your eyes will permanently get fixed on the backside if you roll them so much" Humaira commented which was enough to anger ramsha and they were back to their pillow fight making mujeeb sigh.

"Haan lado lado, ek kaam Karo tumhe dande de deti hu mauhalle me sabke saamne jaake chilla chilla ke lado or batao ki kese humari khandan ki ladkiya ladti hai janwaro ki tarah" Shahida Parveen, their mother came with a belan in her hand, Humaira quickly hide herself behind ramsha while she gulped audibly, their mother can surely be scary sometimes.

(Yeah fight, I'll give you rods, go and fight infront of the whole neighborhood, so that they can get to know how our family's girls fight like animals)

"Mummy I didn't do anything, ramsha appi was scolding me so much. She even hit me with cushions" Humaira spoke trying to convince her mother how innocent she was but she wasn't, Their mother glared ramsha.