Chapter-2

Author's pov

"Hein? Aayein?" These words flew out from Ramsha's mouth when she heard his illogical time management thingy, he raised his eyebrows. Ramsha looked down and gulped, Was she going to get fired on the first day itself? Probably yes, Was she a second away from crying? Definitely yes.

"That should be your first and last mistake Ms akhtar, I do not like lazy people and most importantly I want you here in my cabin with my coffee before I come that is 9 am sharp, You better get it. Do you?" Sharik spoke while coming towards her and leaned on his table with his hand in his pant pockets, Ramsha nodded slightly being scared.

"Y-yes okay sir" She stuttered.

"Coffee"

"Hein?"

"My coffee, you're already almost 3 minutes late and I want my coffee right now" Sharik spoke calmly but his tone sent goosebumps to ramsha, she nodded rapidly and ran to get his coffee but got lost as she came out of his cabin, Now where will she find the canteen or coffee making machine? Sharik looked at her running out of his cabin, he chuckled.

It was going to be fun for him, he loved dominating and scaring people away, that's the reason he needed a new PA just after 2 weeks as his previous PA was fired because she flirted with him and got into his nerves. He believed that ramsha wouldn't do those tactics, the way she got scared and was behaving like a clumsy, he believed that she would do her work honestly. The HR who took her interview already told sharik that she is going to be a hardworking employee.

Ramsha quickly asked a guy about the coffee vending machine and made a cup of coffee, she made a run to his cabin but stopped and knocked on the door, when she got his permission, she entered. He looked up and was observing her every movement, she felt him staring into her soul, she walked calmly and placed the cup on his table.

"I don't drink coffee with milk and sugar, I want black coffee" Sharik spoke without even looking at the coffee, Ramsha made a weird face.

"You can have it today, I will make the black coffee tomorrow easy peasy" Ramsha pasted the dialogue she always says to her mother, when her mother tells her to do any work and then that's what she says, Sharik raised his eyebrows, her audacity.

"Am I your friend or a family member?" Sharik asked calmly, Ramsha rolled her eyes.

"You can't waste this coffee just because you want to have black coffee, what about the milk, coffee and sugar that's in it. Have it today and I'll keep this in my mind that you drink black coffee" Ramsha spoke, Sharik looked at her like he saw a ghost. She is crazy, he wondered and shook his head.

"You can have this coffee, this won't get wasted now my black coffee" He smirked, she rolled her eyes again.

"I don't drink coffee, I drink chai and I don't want to waste this coffee. So respectfully*Sir* you have to drink this coffee" Ramsha spoke, this was normal Ramsha's behaviour, she wasn't scared of everyone. She doesn't like wasting things, okay she was scared earlier because of his dominant behaviour but she understood how he was just testing her patience but she lives in a joint family so no one can actually break her patience.

"All the additional information about this chains of hotel will reach to you, The manager will inform you about everything and your cabin is joint to mine" Sharik spoke, ramsha grinned and left the cabin after mumbling a *thank you*.

"What is this girl?" Sharik wondered and shook his head as he had to tolerate this girl for a while because he can't just fire her the same day, either ahad or Reyan would kill him because they're so done with his *Imma fire all those who are non-serious about their work* attitude.