Ch-6 Alone yet Strong(part 1)

Sorry for this much delay guys.. My life was just not ok but surely I'll finish this story in one or two months..
PRECAP- cheetosh, veyoshma and anuseena are suffering from incidents happened in their past but will they ever be together?
Veyoshma are divorced.. Cheetosh separated and cheetah marrying someone else.. Anu is living with her daughter in kanpur and Haseena who is betrayed by someone name Sarthak living her life just by doing his police duty..
Everyone is broken but will they be happy again?
Lets move forward..

Scene 1:( Anubhav's place)

As Anubhav sat alone in his modest apartment in Kanpur, the memories of Radhika flooded his mind like a torrential downpour. He could still see her smile, hear her laughter echoing in the corners of his mind. But with each passing moment, the pain of their separation gnawed at his heart like a relentless beast.
He remembered the day he left her, the agony etched into her tear-streaked face as he uttered the words he never thought he'd say.
AS:"hum aapse prem nhi krte na hi ye vivaah kar sakte hai. Humein na hi aapse kbhi prem tha na ho skta h..humne keval apna kartavya nibhaya h .. Kshama kijiyega. "

He could still feel the weight of her gaze, heavy with confusion and betrayal, as he turned his back and walked away.
And so, with a heavy heart and tears in his eyes, Anubhav had made the painful decision to sever ties with the woman he loved more than life itself. He had packed his bags and left without a word of explanation, leaving Radhika to grapple with the shattered remnants of their once-promising future.
He was all alone but not weak.. He kept himself for the sake of his daughter..
He was lost in his thoughts when his daughter came to him..

Priya:" Papa.. Mumma kahan h? Hum kab milenge unse .. P for Priya ke P for pari jaisi mumma kaha h? "
AS:"baccha.. Apki maa abhi ek wo kya bolti h aap.. Secret Mission pr hai.. Jaise hi wo pura hoga.. Apki maa se hum swayam apki bheint krayenge parantu papa ki jaan aap agar hat krengi to maa apna kaarya chor dengi jo bohot jruri h tbhi to desh ke kshatru marenge isliye aap dukhi na ho.. Maa ki himmat bno aur apne papa ki taakat.. "
Priya:" Ok papa abhi maa ko dushman khtm krne do wo jb ayengi tb unka sara time mera.. Kriye aap.. Apna wo. Bh.. Bh. Gadrapulushgachan ..yhi bolte aap.. "
Anubhav smiles :" Arey gadrapulushgachan nhi.. Bhadrapurush vachan.. Thik h bhadrapurush vachan.. Hum aapki maa se apko atishigra bheint krayenge "
He hugs her while thinking:" Kaise? Par sochna to hoga hum Priya ka hriday nhi tod sakte pr uski maa kaha se laaye.
Jb hmein khud nhi pata ki wo kaun h? Priya to hmari god li putri h.. Wo tb hmein mili jb hmara jeevan bhikhar rha tha.. Fir bhi hmein unhe dhundna hoga jo hmari priya ki maa bnne layak upyukt h.. Wo hain.. Haseena Malik.. SHO MPT Lucknow.. "

Scene 2( PJ Home)
V

eyoshma room:
As Veyom sat alone in his dimly lit apartment, the weight of the past few months pressed heavily upon him. His once vibrant spirit now seemed cloaked in shadows, his heart aching with a pain that refused to dissipate.
He spent most of his days sitting alone in his room, surrounded by shadows that seemed to swallow him whole. Even though he went through the motions of eating and talking to people, it was like he was wearing a mask, pretending to be okay when he really wasn't.He smiled when required, laughed when prompted, but inside, he was crumbling. The pain of losing Karishma, his anchor in life, was too heavy to bear. It felt like a gaping hole in his chest that no amount of distraction could fill.
He avoided facing his emotions head-on, burying them deep beneath layers of denial and detachment. But the weight of his sorrow hung heavy around him, suffocating him in its grip. He longed for the warmth of Karishma's embrace, the sound of her laughter, but she felt like a distant memory, slipping further and further away with each passing day.

PJ :" Aakhir kbtk aise chalta rhega Shivji....
Pushpaji sat in her quiet corner, her heart heavy with a burden too great to bear. As a mother who loved both Veyom and Karishma dearly, she found herself caught in the crossfire of their fractured relationship, torn between her loyalty to her son and her affection for her daughter-in-law.
As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, Pushpa's heart ached with the weight of her silent sorrow. She prayed to Shivji for a miracle, for reconciliation and healing to mend their fractured family, but deep down, she knew that some wounds ran too deep to ever fully heal.
She called HM:" Jai Hind MS! "
HM:" jai Hind PJ! Kahiye itni raat ko phone kia.. Veyom bhai to thik h n?
Aap thik h? Kuch chahiye apko? "
PJ:"hum to jaise taise thik h pr veyom... Uski haalat dekh lgta h ki uske andar praan hi nhi h MS. Na wo apne gusse ko, apne dard ko bhulne ko taiyaar h na hi wo karishma ke bina ji pa rha h..
Hum na use aise dekh skte na karishma ko.. Wo kaisi h MS? hum jante h apna dard wo apni parchayi se bhi nhi khti.. Khana to khaya n hmari bacchi ne? "