Chapter 10: The classic movie scene (Part 1)

Phum drove recklessly like he has nine lives so he wasn't afraid of dying. He drove as if he was a suspect fleeing from a police chase, or he wanted to ensure everyone knew that his car had an accelerator, or he feared being overtaken by others on the road, even at 3:00 a.m. So he pedaled hard until the mileage was over the legal speed limit. I could only focus on my breathing and keep praying til my body tensed. I thought of the faces of my father and mother, and chanted the Chinnabanchorn mantra in my mind. I was also wondering if this bastard driver's license was bought or stolen from the Department of Transport. He's such an outlaw driver. His driver's license should be confiscated for the rest of his life.

When will we reach our destination? I might die of a heart attack before we arrive. Maybe my fate isn't over yet. Finally, the beautiful Ferrari arrived and parked in a luxury condo, safe and sound. I turned to look at the driver with what kind of look that I couldn't tell. All I knew was that the capillaries in my eyes were about to burst. I really wanted to ask him if he was interested in racing in Formula 1 to use his skills in the right way, but my lips and throat were so dry that no sound could come out. I could only secretly run my hands on the leather seat to check if I pee in the luxury car without realizing it.

Before I've done, the owner of the car got out of the car and walked away without thinking of waiting for anyone, leaving me alone in the car. I had to hurriedly carry my trembling body and ran after him, then I heard the clicking sound of the car locking behind. Do you have an eye on your back?

As soon as I entered, I was dazed by the magnificence of the lobby of the condo in the heart of the city. The price of estate in this area is more expensive than gold. I was completely overwhelmed. This is just the lobby, damn it, so luxurious. Even though I do know a brief background of Phum from Tan, I could guess that he probably wasn't an ordinary person like us. But I didn't think that he would be so rich as to live in such a fancy place.

What type of family do you come from?

Even though I didn't have much knowledge in real estate, it didn't mean that I didn't know the reputation of land in the Thonglor area. Condo in this area, just an empty room, the price should reach ten digits, let alone the building that I had just set foot in. If you look at the decorations, just the chandelier at the entrance and the paintings by one of Thailand's famous artists, who used to be a special professor at our faculty. His artworks are priced at least several hundred thousand baht. And here are ten paintings, not counting the sofas, furniture, crystal lights in the reception lounge that I saw, and marble floors of which brand that I didn't know.

I would like to guess that all the decorations here, including the furniture, could reach one hundred million. As soon as I thought about it, I felt good. My legs suddenly became weak. I felt so exhausted that I wanted to ask for a glass of rice wine. I would drink until I got drunk and fell asleep. I didn't want to know anything anymore. I didn't want to admit that I was envious of the calm-faced man walking in front of me right now. In his past life, which Buddhist saint did he make merit and give alms to? So in this life, he has such a good fortune to be born on a pile of gold and silver like this.

I let out a sigh of regret because I probably wouldn't be able to gain merits in time in this life. All I could do was bow my head and guide my body that was numb and numb and my mind filled with jealousy and desire, following Phum into the elevator. But I still had some luck left with me. Two young women also walked into the elevator. Looks like they probably just came back from a trip. I moved closer to the marble elevator wall inside to create space for them to stand comfortably. I thanked both young women for making it possible for me not to have to endure the discomfort of being in a narrow place with Phum alone. Because just enduring it in the car was already enough. I wondered if tonight I will be so uncomfortable that my chest will burst and I'll die like Nang Pantharat when she searched for the Phra Sang. Let's see.