A Boring Saturday

LOL MYBAD GUYS SCHOOL AND SHIT

but hey, im workin on it. kinda. 

                                                                             ---Rowan POV---

"Stop..." I groaned out to nobody in particular. My alarm had been ringing for at least thirty minutes now, and that terrible beeping noise was engraved into my brain. 

Beep beep!

Beep beep!

Beep bee-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I grabbed my alarm clock and hurled it across the room, which, probably wasn't the best idea because it ended up shattering into a million pieces. Oh shit. I'm cooked.

"What's going on up there?!" my mother's angry voice called out. I flinched hard. 

I quickly scrambled out of bed, trying to come up with an excuse. Maybe I could blame it on a sudden earthquake or the wind. Yeah, that sounds believable, right?

 "Uh, sorry mom! I, uh, dropped something!" I call back, hoping she won't come up to investigate further.

Come to think of it, my mom doesn't really enter my room too much. We had a strict no-locked-rooms policy back in our old house. But now, they don't even come to check up on us, so there's no point. Yet they still complain about the locking doors. Kind of annoying if you ask me. 

I rubbed my eyes and scanned the shards of glass and plastic around the room. Should I take care of the mess? I probably should.

I used the broom to sweep them under my bed. 

Once the mess was hidden, I sighed in relief, knowing that I was safe. 

For now

I rubbed my eyes a bit more and looked into the mirror. 

Yeesh. They were red as hell. Guess I must've been tired from that whole new experience at Shuka High. I gotta say, it was quite the hassle, moving around so much somewhere I didn't even know that well. I got lost like three times. 

I flop back onto my bed and groan, opening up Instagram on my phone and scrolling through reels.

Saturday, November 24th. 

Even if it was a Saturday, I guess I shouldn't really be wasting my time laying around doing nothing, huh?

I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms. A few cracks came from the stretching. Honestly, who doesn't love that feeling?