2 | SLYTHERIN

The hall is filled with people excitedly talking

The hall is filled with people excitedly talking. I am sitting next to Pansy who is talking to Blaise sitting across from us. I am slowly eating as my eyes are closing from how tired I am. I dreamed the faceless person again. He chased me for hours. 

Today, the new students are getting sorted. All tables, including slytherins, are talking about it. I see Viv waving at me from the hufflepuff table. I feel a tiny amount of energy entering my body as I smile and wave back at her. 

Everyone suddenly stops talking and I confusedly look at Pansy. She points at the table where teachers sit with her head. I didn't even notice when the group of new boys appeared there. They must be the new students. There are four of them. 

The first one to have the sorting hat put on his head is tall, with brown hair, dark gaze and an intimidating aura around him. He looks Italian or Greek or something like that and I must say he is quite pretty. He is sorted into Slytherin.

The next one has a more of a soft, but still dangerous, aura around him. His hair is a tiny bit longer and his eyes are more welcoming. He is also sorted into slytherin.

The third one is the shortest one of the group, but still tall. He has an annoyed and angry face, but his aura is nowhere as scary as the first two. Poser. He is, surprisingly, also put into slytherin. The slytherins are cheering and loudly talking as we already got three new people in our house today.

One more left. I freeze at the sight of him. He has dark, curly hair, dark eyes and scars on his face. He is as tall as the first one, but his aura is definitely different. His aura is not only intimidating, but also scary. It makes me feel intoxicated and cold. 

"Slytherin"

Well, fuck. He comes to our table and sits next to Draco. He takes a quick glance in my way and I shiver. He is dangerous, it is very obvious. I will have to attend all my classes knowing a fucking psycho is in the classroom with me.

***

The breakfast ended and its time for the classes to start. The first one is potions.I enter the classroom and I see Snape already at his desk.

I am sitting alone in the last row. Snape tells the four new boys to find their seats and I freeze. 

Oh no.

Thankfully, none of them start heading my way they all find their seats in the first rows, except the scary one. I hurriedly search the classroom with my eyes trying to find an empty seat. I look at him in realization and he locks his eyes with mine.

He sits next to me not saying a single word. I look at him as discreetly as possible. He is insanely attractive. He is overall handsome, both face and body. I then see he has veiny hands and it takes me a whole lot of strength not to fold.

I wonder how they would feel as a necklace. Or maybe even while...

He suddenly coughs which sounded weird, like he was covering up a laugh. It is almost as if he heard my thoughts.  It can't be...

 In that moment, Snape's stern voice makes me direct all my attention to him.

"Mattheo Madden, tell me what an Veritaserum is?"

Mattheo Madden?

The boy beside me suddenly speaks up.

"It's the serum of truth."

That voice. I feel fear in my throat as I look at him with wide eyes. He turns to look at me as if he smelled my fear. It all makes sense. The feeling I got in my guts when I saw him today at breakfast. He tortured me for hours, days, weeks

The bell rings for the end of the class and I snatch my bag running out of the classroom.

It's him. He is the one who wants me weak. He is the one who wants me dead.