Shōgakkō

[Name] woke up in the arms of her older brother, Kodoku

[Name] woke up in the arms of her older brother, Kodoku. She shook him awake, the poor sleep deprived boy shot up, looking at his little sister. "Hungry?" The girl nodded  happily at the boy. The tired teen got up and unlocked his room door. The little girl followed the boy like a baby chick.

Downstairs, the sitting room was filled with cans of beer and bottles of shochu. There was also cigars all over the coffee table. He shook his head... Going to the kitchen, "What do you want to eat little tigress?" Looking at the girl. "Brother's famous chocolate craps!" The young girl cheered at the boy.

Kodoku smiled, "Okay, how about you get ready for shōgakkō." The little girl nodded. The little thing flew back up the stairs. "Oh, oh my..." Kodoku was wide eyed.

Kodoku cleaned up the sitting room quickly, he put on some television for [Name] when she comes down. Going back to the kitchen to make the food that had been requested? More so demanded by his younger sister. "I should teach her some cooking.."

Kodoku sent her to shōgakkō. He went to his motorbike. "Byakko san!" Someone said surprised. Kodoku turned his head. "Sano..." Kodoku eyes landed on the one and only Shinichiro Sano. Shinichiro smiled at his upper classmate.

"It's great to see you out of school for once!" Shinichiro said so friendly, it seems he is trying to make a new friend after seeing Kodoku around school. Kodoku nodded, "I was dropping off my younger sister..." The oldest Sano laughed, "Ah, really?! Didn't know you had a sister!"

"I am actually doing the same, my little brother and sister go here as well, maybe their friends!" Shinichiro was reaching so hard... Kodoku just nodded, putting on his helmet and hopped onto his bike. "Race you there." Shinichiro was confused for a second.

That was until he seen Kodoku starting up his cool looking bike... "Oh! Your so on!!" Shinichiro is seen getting onto his own bike and starting it up. The two races to their school, Shinichiro ended up winning. "A rematch is in order later.." said Kodoku.

Shinichiro just snickered loudly at the other boy, "Sure, whatever you say Byakko san." Kodoku just rolled his eyes, "Byakko san, want to be friends?" Shinichiro finally asked officially. Kodoku looked a bit startled for a minute until he fixed his composure,

"Whatever you say... Shinichiro." Kodoku dropped the honorifics. The boy with black hair smiled at him, "Good to know, Kodoku." He too dropped the honorifics

"Mikey! Hi!" [Name] layed her eyes on her uninterested friend. "Hmm..?" [Name], a somewhat happy child. [Name.] He gave her a smile as a greeting. The little girl hugged him but he did not reciprocate the action. The little girl would talk his ear off all day if she could. Mikey learned to tune her out most of the time.

The poor girl even met some of his friends officially, and even his Sister, Emma. Three years ago they all had their first ever class together. The two girls then an there became bestfriends to Mikey's unfortunate dismay.

Once the girl layed her eyes on his sister that walked to them. [Name] stopped talking to Mikey's. She and Emma started gossiping about their siblings and just filling each other in on their lives...

"[Name]? Can you come over? I want to have a sleep over!" Emma was very excited to say the least to ask her bestfriend this question. They haven't spent any time together recently. They have been together for three years now... "Hmm? I don't know! I'd have to ask my brother!!" The girl gave a shrill of excitement, she was mirroring Emma.

"I hope we can have one!!" Said Emma hugging [Name] to death. While [Name] nodded, holding her even tighter. The bell rung, "Time for lessons!" Said [Name], she let go of Emma. They had different subjects. Emma had maths while [Name] had English lesson with Mikey.

"Well, at least you have people you like in class."  Emma said as waved her goodbyes to [Name].