Shōgakkō #2

[Name] just giggled at her

[Name] just giggled at her. "See you at the gate, at the end of  the day Em!" You rushed off to your class.

Taking the open seat next to Mikey. Mikey eyed you and than just yawned, "Sooo boring." He mumbled as  the lesson started. At the end of class Mikey was dead asleep, as usual... You poked his face and his eyebrow twitched. You soon pushed him off of his chair. In all good fun of course, well to you it was.

That woke him up, quickly you grabbed you items and ran. You could hear him yell your full name. You started laughing at your actions as you made it to your club room, the cooking club, you had a club meeting. The boy you provoked did not chase you, you were not worth it...

"How trouble sum..." Is all the soulless looking boy says out loud. He sees his sister laugh at him as she walks to him. "You really should be kinder to her, she is our friend after all Mikey.." The boy could help but roll his eyes at his sister's words.

"She is your friend, not mine... She is odd and clingy!.." The boy looked at her in the eyes. Emma frowns at her brother's words. "You can't just say that Manjiro, she enjoys your company!." She shakes her head at him.

"Why not? She is odd, always so joyful and for what?! She is irritating." Emma rolled her eyes at him. "Well get use to her being around than." Is all she said before walking a way from her brother to her next class. Mikey on the other hand looked unamused with his sister.

"..." He went to go find his friends. Skipping his lessons entirely. "Whatever."

[Name] was outside at the gate. She was waiting for her brother, Kodoku and Emma. [Name] could hear motorbikes coming closer. "Sorry, [Name]!" Emma called out to her friend. You looked at the blonde girl with a smile.

"It's okay, Em." You than seen the girl's brother. It seems Emma was scolding and dragging the boy with her. Emma let go of him and put her full attention on you once more after calling Mikey an idiot.

"Mik—" Just as you were going to ask if he was alright. Some of his friends took his attention very easily. "Yo! Mikey, let's go!" One boy with black hair and yellow eyes yelled out to him. Mikey soon ran to him after telling his sister her was going to walk home with them.

"[Name], I'm here.!" A familiar tired voice called out to you. Looking backwards, you see your older brother standing next to his motorbike. "Brother!" The girl said so happily. "I have something to ask of you!"

Kodoku looked down at you slightly. You looked at Emma, who was also talking to her older brother... Your own brother was looking at you waiting for you to speak, "Well~ my friend, Emma as you know, asked me over for a sleep over."

Kodoku stared at you. "You want to go don't you." He says and you nodded sheepishly and gave him a big grin. "Sure, why not it's the weekend anyway." You cheered and ran to Emma, who was also cheering.

Shinichiro looked at Kodoku, "I was right, they're friends!" It was Shinichiro's first time ever meeting [Name]. But he could tell she is a  s w e e t child.

- Dearest Lemon/Sage🍋💛🍮

Yeah, I split it into two parts. It looked better that way to me— Also I was tired and wanted to get a chapter out 💀