Chapter Eight

"Thank you Jaehyuk-hyung for being a good friend to me. I'll never forget how we met each other. You cheer me up when I decided to give up. Just continue to be a good person who always love to make friends." Then Junghwan offered the mic to Haruto.

"Ehem... Happy birthday, bro. Thanks for helping my baby when I'm pushing him away before. Just remember that everytime my baby kisses you, it's just a friendly kiss... okay?" Haruto said that made all the guests laugh.

"Who wants to wish the birthday celebrant a happy birthday?" Park Jihoon asked, the MC for the said party.

Junghwan and Haruto came to Asahi and pulled the latter to come in front. The japanese sigh a little, causing the two to laugh a little.

"What's your name?" The MC asked again.

"H-Hamada Asahi."

"Okay. Asahi, what's your message to Jaehyuk?"

"Uhm...good health and keep smiling." Then Asahi sigh a little. Asahi is really nervous.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Today is a very tiring day," Junghwan said to Haruto who's now driving.

Haruto smiled. "Can you sleep in my room tonight?" Haruto asked.

"Huh? I will text my mom if that's okay with her." He said and text his mom.

Haruto smiled and nodded. "By the way, can I start to court you now?"

His eyes widened. "Huh?"

"I said I'll court you," Haruto answered. "You know, it's been a years ago since we met each other..."

"Then?"

"We already know each other so let's skip the 'getting to know each other' part."

He didn't answered and read his mom's message.

>𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀
: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦😊
: 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍< (𝐘𝐎𝐔)<
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬, 𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 :
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞! :
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! :

"What did she said?" Haruto asked to him.

"Don't worry, Haru. It's okay with her," then he smiled.

"Okay."

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"What are you doing?" Haruto asked to him. He's currently watching YouTube videos on his phone while sitting on the floor in Haruto's room.

"I'm just watching videos," He replied.

"Sleep beside me, baby. I really need you now, arghh..." Haruto groaned.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤? Junghwan asked to himself curiously.

"I'm so sleepy, please?" Then Haruto yawned.

He sighed and lay his body on the bed. Haruto smiled at him while looking at his face. He couldn't help but blush because of Haruto's handsomeness.

"You're so pretty handsome, baby," then Haruto pinched his cheeks.

He smiled. "You too. You're so handsome."

Haruto smiled and started playing his hair. "I would like to join you on your mother's birthday tomorrow. And that's also my chance to meet your parents in person."