Part II |Despair

I walk over to where I killed my father and stick out my middle finger up at the exact spot he was when he died. (Mind) You were a real peace of shit.💭

I head back to the base and sit at the bar. "You want alcohol?" Kurogiri asks. "Yea.." I reply, not really wanting to speak. I take the bottle and go to my room, sitting on my bed. I drink 4 bottles, get myself drunk, and fall asleep.

Toga barges in, "Shigi? You have a visitor saying they're your father?" My eyes widen. I get up and push down my feelings of fright, sadness, and anxiety. I walk to the door and open it. I see my father standing in front of me shouting, "YOUR A WASTE OF LIFE!!" I fall backward and see my sister. "You said you'd be a hero..." She sobbed, crying to me, "Why did you kill me!" I stand up and back up bumping into my mother. I turn around quickly. "It's all your fault! IF I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD YOU, I'D STILL BE ALIVE!!" My mother yells.

I wake up and curl into a ball on my bed, I start hyperventilating and crying. I have flashbacks of that night. The night they died...

[FLASHBACK]

My sister lied to my father, saying I stole the picture of grandma. Father believed her and beat me til I begged for him to stop, then called me a weak freak. I ran over and sat crying on a step. They led to the shed. There were only two steps. My sister came out and hugged me, crying. "I'm so sorry! I just didn't wanna get beat." She apologized. I hugged her.. "It's fi-..." That's when I saw her disintegrate right in front of me. I started to cry even more, I looked up seeing my father, terrified and my mom worried she tried to run to me reaching for me... but as soon as I touched the ground, she disintegrated, and the ground broke apart. I looked at my father. Remembering every moment he hurt me, Mama, and my sister... then disintegrated him purposely...

[End of Flashback]

I grab a blade from my pocket and slit my wrists counting... "One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight..." til I lost count. My wrists were covered in blood. I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash off the blood. I carefully rubbed the wounds, cleaning them. I turn around, trying to find bandages only to see Dabi looking at me, then my arms. He didn't shout or tell anyone... he just grabbed the bandages and said, "Give me your arms." I gave him my arms, not wanting to fight or start an argument. He bandaged my arms and told me, "You don't have to bottle things up... talk to me whenever.. I'll be happy to listen..." then walked away, grabbing food, alcohol and heading back to his room. I headed back to my room and curled up in the corner of my bed, thinking about the nightmare I had. I stayed up the rest of the night listening and writing music.

In the morning at 9:00 a.m. I got out of my room to tell the League what the attack plan was, then finally took action at 10:00 a.m. Of course, the plan failed, and we lost. Again. "Agh! We almost won, but thanks to those little brats we didn't!" I complained. Dabi rolled his eyes, "We never win, and it's probably because you suck at planning attacks!" Dabi shouts. I narrow my eyes at him, then go to my room, slamming the door. I come back out after an hour of gaming. "Where are you going?" Kurogiri asks. "None of your business." I reply... (Mind) I'm going to where I ended up killed my family. I head out.

I'm now standing on what used to be the steps to the shed. I think of my sister as tears fall down my face. I yell... not words.. but just yell.. Then... "WHY!.. WHY WAS I SO STUPID!?.." I yell at myself, my voice trembling. "...Why haven't I just killed myself yet?...." Then I remember what my sister said... (Hana) "Just promise me even if I end up dying sooner than I want to, You'll be a hero!" I wipe my tear and look up at the destroyed ground. "I'll try... but it won't be easy... Hana..."