Part III | Persistence is Key

I stand up, put my hood up, and start to walk back to the base. I decided to stop for hairdye on the way, so I put on a face mask and walked into the store. I start to feel anxious as people look at me with strange facial expressions. I walk out of the store, not able to face the anxiety of that many people staring at me. I walk to the base and sit on the couch.

Toga comes up to me. "Why is there black in your hair?" She asks. I pull the hood further down, covering my face. "It's nothing..." I respond. Toga glares at me, "I'll find out sooner or later." Dabi comes in the room. "Are you that dumb crazy. He dyes his hair." Toga's eyes widen a little as she looks at Dabi, then she looks at me and smiles as her eyes narrow. "Hey Shig-" Before Toga says anything, I get up and go to my room.

I sit on my bed, trying to focus on how I'll tell the League. After a couple hours of thinking, Dabi opens my door, interrupting my train of thought and leans against the door frame, knocking on it. "What!" I raise my voice annoyed. "Someone's in a bad mood. Anyway, I can tell some things wrong with you.. so what is it?" Dabi asks. I narrow my eyes, knowing he won't leave without an answer. [Mind] This is annoying.

"It's none of your business.. This is personal." I reply. Dabi narrows his eyes and closes the door. "Dabi?.. What are you doing?" Dabi starts walking over to me. I back up to the wall on the upper right-hand side of my bed. Against the backboard of my bed and the wall. Dabi reaches my bed and grabs me by the hands. [Mind] Shit I have my gloves on. Dabi sits on the bed and pulls me in his lap. "The doors locked, and I'm not leaving til I know what's wrong." Dabi sounds a little angry. "Nothings wro-" I get cut off. "Don't give that shit! I know something is wrong!" He shouts. "And if you're gonna be stubborn," Dabi pins me to the bed, "I'll just have to put you in your place." My eyes widen.

My heart is racing, my plums feel sweaty,  I feel warm, and I feel strange... What is this? Dabi notices my reaction and puts his face a little closer to mine, smirking. "Well?... Tell me what's wrong." He asks yet again. I try not to pay attention to him, but I end up telling him who I really am, about my family 'accident', and about the promise I made to my sister... Hana...

Dabi's eyes widen, "Holy shit... Tenko?..." I look at him confused. Dabi takes out a bottle of dye removal and reveals his white hair. "I'm... Touya... Just please don't call me that when we're around the others." My eyes widen as memory of when we were kids playing together, come back to me. A tear falls down my face.. I hate crying in front of people.. It makes me feel weak. Dabi pulls me, wiping my tears and laying me on him. I try to get away, feeling those strange things like before. Dabi notices and tightens his grip on my hands, moving closer to my face.