𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Estelle- Estelle!" someone called out as she was reading under the shade of a tree, waiting for Remus's arrival. Estelle looked up from her book, seeing a familiar hufflepuff boy running over to her. "You" Estelle closed her book.

"Cedric Diggory, you might remember me, yes?" Cedric panted. Estelle nodded, "Dragons" he simply said. Estelle was confused, "pardon?" She raised her brows. 'dragons' could mean a million different situations.

"The first task, Black, — " Cedric explained, "— it involves dragons".
"Oh. Very well" Estelle remained calm, "Meet me at the forbidden forest, tonight" Cedric said. Estelle raised a brow "No- it's—" Cedric let out a chucked sigh, " — to show you the dragons."

"Alright." She nodded. "See you!" He ran off, "Don't count on it" she sighed to herself, getting back to her book before noticing someone in her peripheral vision. "Why hello" the familiar Welsh mixed with English accent made Estelle jolt up almost immediately.

"Remus!" Estelle hugged the scar-faced man as he chuckled. "Elle" he pulled away to look at her face, glancing down at the book in her hands, "Dorian Gray, good book" he smiled. "Sirius recommended it" she shoved the book into her messenger bag.

"So Triwizard Champion, eh?", "Everyone's been making stuff up about me because of it" Estelle uttered, unbothered. "Glad you're not letting them get to your head" Remus ran a hand through his hair. "Couldn't give a shit less about it", "That's my goddaughter".

"Oi, Black!", Mattheo's voice interrupted the two's conversation. "Riddle" Estelle turned around, annoyed, to the brunette standing with his friends. "Lupin, -" Mattheo smirked, "- strange seeing him here. I'm guessing your parents couldn't even bother coming to see you" he and his friends snorted

Any slight reaction from Estelle's face faded, "Watch yourself, Riddle" Remus warned, "Certainly, your father would not be happy in hearing you've been bullying students". "It's not bullying if we're stating the obvious" Theodore laughed.

"Watch yourself as well, Nott, or I might just tell everyone about your little 'issue'." Estelle snarked, making Theodore shut up. Estelle noticed he'd started smoking cigarettes almost every week, and he definitely would not be thrilled if his father was notified of it.

"Now, not that it's any of your concern, but we've somewhere to be. Good day" Estelle grabbed Remus by the arm and took him away with her. "So those are the dickheads that've been bulling you", "it's not bullying, and I don't even care" Estelle huffed.

"Elle, don't act tough with me- ", "I'm not being tough, Remus! God, why does everyone say that to me?!" She intoned and let go of his arm. "Elle, it's clear that you do care, and don't raise your voice at me." Remus said calmly.

- - -

"Theo, what 'issue' was she referring to?" Lorenzo asked as the 'slytherin boys' made their way to the common room. "It's nothing, just forget it" Theodore brushed it off. It wouldn't help if his friends knew he was seriously smoking and regularly.

"It's clearly not nothing" Blaise raised his brows, "Yeah, Theo, you can trust us mate" Draco added, but he pushed the subject away, "It's nothing, just leave it".

Mattheo, being the closest to Theodore, tried to intervene. "Theodore, if this is about- ", "Just fucking let it go, will you?!" Theodore yelled. They all stopped walking as Theodore stormed off, filled with anger.

"Merlin, what's up his ass?" Daphne GreenGrass chimed in from the couch of the common room, looking up from the article she was reading. "Oi, piss off, GreenGrass. It's none of your concern" Draco sneered. Blaise elbowed him in the hip as a way of telling him to shut up.

"Whatever, I'm going to go look for Theodore, I've got to talk to him" said Lorenzo, "I'll join you" Mattheo and he went off the find the angry boy while Draco and Blaise returned to their dorm.

- - -

Mattheo panted, "Mate, I've been looking for you all over— ", he cut his sentence short as he recognized the familiar cloud of smoke and horrendous smell. Theodore turned to face him, "Mattheo- " Theodore said awkwardly.

"Theo, are you smoking?" Mattheo questioned. Theodore sighed, "fucking- yes, I've been smoking" He pinched at the bridge of his nose and looked back away.

"Theo, you don't have to keep that from me" Mattheo stood next to him and moved him by his shoulders to look at him.

But just as before word could escape either of the boys's mouthes, Estelle appeared, walking towards the forbidden forest, hands shoved in her pockets. "What're you two doing here?" She raised a brow.

"Better question would be, what are you doing here?" Mattheo turned to the girl, a scowl on his face. "That's none of your concern, but I can tell you've finally discovered Nott's habit of smoking excessively." Estelle snapped back

"You better watch your tongue, Black, or I might just cut it off" Mattheo threatened, "I'd like to see you try" Estelle scoffed. "Hey, calm it down you two" Cedric appeared from the darkness of the forest trees.

The three Slytherins gave Cedric a dirty look. "You better piss off" Estelle muttered before speed-walking before the Hufflepuff into the dark tree-filled forest. "And she better piss off first" Theodore uttered, him and Mattheo scoffing and laughing together.

"Hey" Cedric raised a brow menacingly at the two before running after Estelle. "So, the dragons?" Estelle said plainly with crossed arms. "Damn, not even a thank you?" Cedric chuckled.

"I don't need your help nor did I ask for it. Now, as said, dragons?" Estelle remained stern. "Right, come with me" Cedric lead the way in the forest, trees endlessly surrounding them until they could hear something other than just crickets in the distance.

No, this was much stronger, animal-like — the dragons, finally.

Cedric led them behind a bush, in which there was a source of light coming from the front of it along with a burning temperature. Cedric peered over the bush, and the light reflecting off his face showed a mix of slight fear and happiness in his face. Odd.

"Have a look" Cedric whispered, and Estelle looked over the bush as well, her eyes slightly widening at the sight. Estelle had never seen true dragons before, and not ones that were shooting fire out of their mouthes.

There were about four of them, all in a large cage with Hagrid and Madame Maximme standing near the said cage. "Real dragons" Estelle stifled her slight shock, looking back at Cedric.

"Uhm- Thank you, Diggory" she stuck her hand out for him to shake, and he did. "Anytime, Estelle" he smiled, "Black", "My apologies — anytime, black" he chuckled quietly.

// Hey guys I'm back from my writing block. It's like 2 in the morning and I have to be up in 6hrs sooo. I love you guys, happy easter!!! Xx.