𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

÷×Song inspiration 'If looks could kill' by johnnie stream it!💀×÷

~•LEXI'S POV•~

I sat in the living room running my hands through my hair out of stress i sighed grabbing my phone to text kat.

-Text

You:Hi Kat I have something to tell you not sure if you are home or not...❤

TYPING

... 

Yeah Im home Im coming downstairs just a sec!😁:❤💀Bestie💀❤

I smiled  watching as Kat came out of her room. "What's going on?" She walked down the stairs

"Uhm So you know johnnie guilbert and his 'team' right?" Kat nodded concerned "Corey told me th-" Ding "hold on its Corey."

I read aloud the text.

Corey: are you home I seriously need to know if its confirmed.

You: 👍

Corey:Yes?? Or your roommate is okay with it??

TYPING

Corey: you good?👍

You: Kat hasn't said anything yet I had to pause cuz of you but I can go I guess if its tHaT important then sure.

Corey didn't respond so I put my phone down.

"Shit it must be bad then?" Kat smiled as I nodded "Continuing my story.. Corey said that johnnie got himself in jail in fucking MEXICO! What the hell? And he doesn't want to be bailed out so we-." I paused.

"I.. have to get him out, Are you okay with that?" Kats smile started to fade "yeah Im fine with that Im just gonna miss you I mean what if you die??" Kat hugged me.

Kat had her 'you didn't think about that huh?' Face.

 I bit my lip anxiously "I mean. I could just get thrown in with him its a possibility I could die yes But! If we dont think about it we'll be fine!"

Kat nodded as I wiped the tears from her cheeks she sat back down in her spot

I got my phone ready to text Corey before I looked out the door  "corey followed me home the fuck?" I said with an annoyed tone opening the front door and walking to his car.

I sighed "I need to change and then we can go be back" I went back inside waving at kat going to my room.

וOutfit x Hair•×