the beginning

So I'm not good with spelling ngl so correct me if I make any mistakes. I hope y'all enjoy!!!

When you first join the server, you think that your gonna get spawn killed. However, that's not the case. When you join, you see zam waiting for you, "hey y/n!!" Zam shouts. Your happy to see him cause this is the first time you've actually seen zam. 'wow he's kinda  sorta........ cute' you thought to yourself as you walk over to him. 'wait, what am I thinking. Zam's just my friend' you thought as you said" oh hey zam, whatcha doing". " oh nothing much, you know the usual avoiding getting killed and hiding my base" he says. You see a few other people at spawn, parrot and spoke who seem to be busy with something else, you see clown and branzy too, but their doing whatever their doing. " wanna come to my base so you can get geared up?" Zam asks. " yeah sure" you say, not being able to think straight.

                                ~ time skip~

When you get to zam's base, you look around, amazed. That's the only thing to describe what your feeling, zam's base is...... Massive. Zam had been chatting all the way to his base but suddenly he stopped. Concerned, you look at him only to realize that hes looking at you. "Impressed?" He asks. " yeah, this place is massive" you say, blushing. "Well lemme introduce you to my teammates Vitalasy and subz!" He says excitedly. "Ok" you say hesitantly. "SUBZ, VITALASY. I WANT YALL TO MEET SOMEONE." Zam calls out. "K we're coming zam" you hear someone shout from the other side of the base.

Moments later, Vitalasy and subz come walking down a tunnel. Vitalasy is wearing his usual black cloak outlined with purple, and he has his sword strapped around his waist in case he needs it. Subz is wearing a black shirt with a black ruffle coat and black jeans, his whole outfit has purple scattered about. Vitalasy and subz look at you suspiciously, "who's this zam?" Vitalasy asks. "This is y/n. Y/n, this is vitalasy and subz" he says enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you" you say while shaking their hands. "Nice to meet you too" says subz, while Vitalasy does nothing but stare at you.

Vitalasy then suddenly drags zam away down a hall then into a room and closes the door. " Don't mind Vitalasy" subz says. " he doesn't like when people he doesn't know just show up at the base. He'll get used to you eventually.". " Well thanks for telling me that cause it seems like vitalasy is about to murder zam" you say sarcastically.

Zam and Vitalasy return a little later and zam looks guilty. " Cmon let's go subz" says Vitalasy and they walk away the way they came. " what'd he tell you?" You ask zam. " oh he told me I should have asked to bring you here" zam said looking at the floor." It's getting late and I'm tired zam" you tell him. He seems to look happy getting off the topic of what Vitalasy told him, " ok! But ummmm one issue" he says. ' oh lord' you thought as you said" what?". " uhhhhh your gonna have to sleep in my room or on the couch...." zam says. " oh Lord zam. Whyyyyy. I figured you would have at least built a room for me by now" you say a little disappointed. " sorry. I was busy with other things" zam says,blushing. You look at him and smirk. " well I don't trust Vitalasy so I don't wanna sleep out in the open where he can get me..... So I guess that means I'm sleeping in your room zam" you say smirking. Zam looks away blushing. You giggle knowing that your gonna torture zam in his sleep.

                                          A/N
Hey guys, I hate to leave y'all with a cliff hanger but I gotta say I'm very pleased with how this turned out. This is my first book so idk how to do this. Tho I'ma try not to interrupt the story. Uh lemme know how this turned out. Oh wait also another thing. Do y'all want me to use 'I' or 'You' when referring to y'all. I'm not sure but I'll go with whatever y'all prefer.

Word count:756
And yes this includes a/n

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this!!
Also I just found the cover on Google so idk who made it
Suggest who I should do for my next book when I finish this one