first fight with pangi

Ok the first thing I'ma say is I CANT WRITE FIGHTING SCENES...... so just bare with me here........
Warning:blood

~y/n pov~

As me and pangi watched zam walk outta the door. I watched as pangi walked over to one of the windows, and watched zam walk further from his base. When he turned around, pangi looked at you with hatred written all over his face.

"How dare you" hissed pangi. I looked at him confused, "what??" . "Don't play dumb with me y/n" pangi said lowly while walking over to you. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to tell him. Then you just come along and steal zam from me" pangi hissed. "Wait, what?!" I said surprised by what he just said. Then it hit me 'oh duhhh' I thought as I mentally face palmed. "You like zam???" I said shocked, honestly it shouldn't be surprising, given how much time they spent together.

Pangi walked closer to me, and I slowly backed. "Now you're gonna pay for taking him from me" pangi seethed. I could tell pangi was pissed but what I couldn't understand was why he didn't tell zam wayyyyy like wayyyyyyyyyyy before I got here.

"Wait pangi, why didn't you tell zam ages before I got here??" I questioned. "Because I was waiting for the moment dumbass" he hissed. At this point pangi right in front of me, he drew his sword. 'he has his sword!!??!!??!!' I was internally freaking out at this point till I realized, 'bruh I have my magma dagger duhhh'. I mentally face palmed at my stupidity.

I backed away from pangi and summoned my dagger. Pangi had a look of surprise in his face as he watched my dagger slide out of my wrist and into my hand. I barely had time to react as pangi swung his sword at me. I ducked and rolled and came up behind pangi and used my dagger to draged it over the back of his arm. He yelped in surprise and pain and spun around as blood ran down his arm.

I looked around, panicking, for a spot to hide. But this is pangis house so of course he'll find me. I ran behind some chairs to create some distance between us. We practically circled the chairs as pangi tried to kill me. He eventually swung his sword, aiming for my neck but I ducked and ran back over to where we were when this crap started.

I heard something ding, I looked down at my bracelets that's also my communicator. 'oh shit zam texted'. "Pangi, we need to stop zam's on his way back!!" I said starting to panick even more then I already was. I could tell pangi was starting to panick too. "Oh shit" he said looking at that back of his arm. I looked at the cut on the back of his arm. My eyes widened. 'oh shit zam's gonna see that if we don't fix that' I thought as I practically dragged pangi to the kitchen and started cleaning to wound.

"The fuck are you doing!" He yelled. "I'm cleaning your wound so zam doesn't see it dumbass!" I turned around and yelled at him. He went quite after that. After I finished cleaning his wound, I wrapped it up. "Oh shit zam's gonna see the wrap on your arm..." I said panicking even more cuz I could hear footsteps approaching pangis house. "Uhh umm" pangi said panicking. "Oh I'll just throw on a hoodie!" Pangi said and ran up the stairs.

As pangi ran upstairs, zam opened the door. "Hey y/n" zam said. I could tell something was off, he was nervous.  He looked around and said "where pangi?". "He went to go get a hoodie. He'll be back soon" I said and zam nodded. A few minutes after I said that pangi came down the stairs again wearing a orange hoodie that had yellow lettering that spelled out 'lifesteal'.

I was sitting on the couch with pangi standing behind me. Zam nervously got up from his place on the couch beside me. I looked at him in confusion as he stood in front of me. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock as zam got on one knee and pulled out a silk covered box from his pocket. "Y/n ever since we first met, i knew you were the one I wanted to be with forever. And I never thought I'd feel like this towards someone ever till you came along. So now I want to know, will you marry me y/n?" Zam said as he opened the box revealing a gorgeous gold ring with I large diamond in the middle and smaller diamonds around the base of the larger diamond.

 So now I want to know, will you marry me y/n?" Zam said as he opened the box revealing a gorgeous gold ring with I large diamond in the middle and smaller diamonds around the base of the larger diamond

"Oh my god zam!! Yes of course!!!" I practically shouted and dragged zam up to me and kissed him. He soon kissed back and when we pulled away, he was grinning like a 6 year old that just got candy. He slid the ring on my ring finger on my left hand.

Zam pulled to my feet and spun me around. I grinned, I was happy. When zam stopped spinning, I looked at pangi. He looked sad but also happy. "Hey pangi, can I talk to you?" I asked. "Yeah" he whispered. "Hey zam, I'ma talk at pangi real quick" I called to zam who went to go get something to eat from pangis kitchen. "K don't kill each other" he called back. Me and pangi went upstairs to his room. "Pangi, are you good?" I asked

"Yeah, just sad that I can't have zam anymore. But I'm also happy cuz zam's happy. He deserves to be happy. And sorry for the fight earlier" pangi said looking down at the floor. "Oh pangi it's fine. And yes, Im getting married to zam, but that doesn't mean you can't hang out with him. You're still his friend and he wants to keep it like that. Both of you have been friends for a long time, I'm sure zam wants to keep that friendship" I said as I hugged pangi. He tensed from my sudden touch but soon hugged back. "Thanks y/n" he said as we started heading back downstairs. "No problem pangi"

A/n
Ohhhhhh I bet y'all didn't expect that. Anyways I hope y'all liked the chapter. Like I said I can't write fighting scenes so it sucks but it'll get better at some point. Anyways I love this chapter but I wasn't sure how to write zam proposing.... So yeah hope y'all enjoyed
Bye my little dragonets
Peace-shadow out
Word count-1115