zam does something unexpected

Hehehehehe I can't wait. I've been waiting so long for this. Shout out to Katealekseyenko for giving me more motivation to write. I got a lot of stuff to do but I'm here writing
Bold is me talking hehehehehe
Warning:fluff hehehe(I love fluff if you can't tell :D)
~y/n pov~

When zam walking into a clearing in the forest, I look around. Flowers cover the forest floor. "Wow so many colors" I whisper to myself. "Yeah there's  so many colors" zam whispers back. Zam puts me down and I limp around to see if mapicc and ro followed. I didn't see anyone so I walked to the middle and sat on a boulder.'I wonder why mapicc and ro didn't follow us, I mean yeah we injured them pretty bad but they could have just used a golden apple and followed us. They could have finished us off, easily' I thought as I watched zam wander around the clearing.

'it looks like he's thinking the same thing as me' I thought (hehehehe little did you know that's not what he was thinking at all) zam walked over to me and sat down. "What are we gonna do zam, do you even know where we are?" I asked him. "No, I don't know where in the world we are. I just had to get you outta there" zam said, looking at you. It looked like he wanted to do something but he wasn't sure if he should. Zam pulls out a healing potion and gives it to me "eat it. It'll help heal your wounds" he said then turned his back to me and leaned against my shoulder. 'whats he planning on doing, I mean..... Why does it seem like he wants to kiss me or something. I mean I wouldn't mind that .......' I thought as I looked at zam and blushed.

I was glad he was facing the other way, as I felt my face heat up a lot. I looked away and drank the healing potion. When I felt like my face was back to normal, I turned around. I continued to think. Apparently I was so deep in thought I didn't notice zam had turned around and his face was very close to mine. I only noticed him when his lips met mine, I jumped back a little at the shock of what zam did. Zam blushed and looked the other way. Slowly, I reached over and turned his head around to face me. 'what am I doing??' I thought as I kissed zam. I just couldn't hold back, I couldn't control my hands. But I don't regret any bit of it. (Hehehehehe while writing this idk like I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter idk why hehehehehe)

Zam leaned in, kissing back. In my head I thought 'I guess I really do like zam'. After a few minutes I pulled away. I looked around and saw Vitalasy and subz staring at us in pure shock. I felt my face heat up I looked away from Vitalasy and subz, I could tell my face was as red as a tomato. Zam got up and walked to the other side of the clearing and faced away from them. "Ohhhhhhhh subz do you know what we just saw" Vitalasy said teasingly. "Yes Vitalasy I know what we just watched" subz replied, also teasingly. 'oh god their gonna tell the whole server' I thought as I said shyly "can you two just leave us alone".

"They won't leave us alone even if we paid them to y/n" said zam barely loud enough for us to hear. "He's right y/n, we won't, but your lucky we won't tell the others" Vitalasy said and him and subz burst out laughing, I turned around to see them laying on the ground laughing so hard I don't think they could stand up. I looked around for zam and he was staring at Vitalasy and subz. I looked at him confused, he just shrugged his shoulders and continued staring at Vitalasy and subz. "Well at least Vitalasy said they won't tell the rest of the server, I just hope they'll stick to that and they don't" I said embarrassed.

Eventually Vitalasy and subz managed to sit up and they were sitting back to back, completely out of breath. "oh you two will never see the end of this" said subz. "Oh god, please just not around the rest of the server" I said sheepishly. "Oh trust me, we understand why you don't want the others to know so we won't tell them, but if they find out, that's on y'all" Vitalasy told me. "Wait how would you two understand?" I asked and smirked. Vitalasy and subz looked at each other and said "don't ask ok?". "Oh I'll find out eventually, don't you worry" I said smirking. I giggled, and turned around to face zam, "are we going home or is this clearing our home now?". "I guess we're going home" zam said, laughing a bit.

A/n
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe, sorry I just love this chapter so much. Let me know if y'all liked it, there will be another chapter like this one coming soon so y'all gonna have to like it unless y'all gonna miss something. Man I had fun writing this but I gotta go do some research for a class I have.

Peace-shadow out

Word count-909