chapter 7

soha

I go to a convenience store to buy some snacks as tonight was a girls night i'm at the check out line as i see the one and only Choi soobin suddenly i trip and fall luckily Soobin was kind enough to catch me if Aria was there she would've killed me i suddenly jump up and get ready for my turn because i was next in line it was awkward the whole time i didn't even utter a thank you because i could feel myself heating up i mean, i wasn't a M.O.A because i preferred bts more but since i met Aria which was back in 6th grade i've been a fan of Soobin well he is my bias and all i know is that he is the leader of the group, he is known as the bunny in txt and Aria looked up to him like an elder brother even tho she knew that he doesn't even know she exists .....

After i came home, i was so excited to tell Aria everything until i saw i a notification pop up stating that Yeonjun is having a press conference as he was leaving hybe i start looking everywhere for Aria but she is nowhere to be found i give up until suddenly "Soso" i hear..... it was Aria i go to her and hug her and say "You've probably seen it, the conference is today hurry" go i yell she nods as she shows a reassuring smile.

crystal

I've never regretted anything my whole life as it was meant to be and that the past in the past but i couldn't let go of this, the idol who i loved was giving up his 12 year career just because of me. i was speeding i couldn't even hear the police sirens until.....

unknown                                                                                                                                                                            Crystal, Crystal.....

crystal

it was pitch black i couldn't move i felt so lonely until i suddenly wake up "how long was i out" i say, rubbing my eyes "A week" i look up and say "Shit! the new group line up announcement was supposed to be on December 5th i missed it" i say giving myself a light but strong forehead slap "Miss, do you feel any missing memory or anything" a nurse asks me, 

Suddenly i see on the TV infront of me showing a reality show on which i saw 5 men now i had been on this reality show so i knew most about it the name of the group was apparently TXT aka Tomorrow X Together i felt like i heard that name before the hostess was asking the members to call one of their fans but the as the nurse tells me that they had lost all of their fans and that the fan who was supposed  to come also left them last moment so... "What" i yell i see my notifications and soha had messaged me to check upnote it's basically an app where i can store all my notes (not a sponser or anything) i look into it and see a whole entire speech written for me stating mostly about everything i love and why i love them then suddenly 

I see a note on TXT it seemed that i was a M.O.A i get up and see news articles to see more about the group well i didn't like what i saw but as a loyal person i went to the studio where the show took place and got myself to TXT's lounge now me and my group decided to have very minimum concerts because i fear of big crowds for some reason so being the punk i am i went into TXT's lounge where i saw a man shirtless i quickly turned my face towards the other side i didn't have my mask on so the first thing i did was ask for one luckily the shirtless guy had one it looked quit familiar 

"Please put your shirt on sir" i say, i could hear a member chuckle to that  i turn around to see the same 5 men i saw before. "I volunteer!" i say raising my hand up like it's a math equation which is so simple but not for the other students, i put my hand down as all the members look at me weirdly and then they come closer to me and ask "For what" "To be the fan who talks for you on stage. But i'm about to be a celebrity so is it ok if i wear my mask" i say while wanting the ground to swallow me whole "You called Yeonjun hyung sir and you say you're a fan"the member with long hair says.

 "I just woke up from a coma and i saw you were i need and well you helped me out by curing my depression so i want to do this as a thanks" i say in one breath and then the guy who was shirtless asks me " You don't remember me do you?" he says as i look at him with confusion "No, why? who are you" i say, "the break is over" one man says "You have no choice"i say "but you don't even know the member's names properly" the guy with long hair says "Don't worry i studied about you guys in the car and all that i don't know is who is who" i say looking at Yeonjun then he gives a cold stare at me" the guy with long hair is Beomgyu, the guy on my very right side is Soobin and the guy on my very left side is Taehyun and the guy beside him is Heuning kai but you can just call him Kai and i'm Yeonjun" he says, i look at him and say "All the info i needed thats thanks yj if i can call you that anyway enough let's get going before we're late" i say as we leave.