day 6

Aria

I go to the living room to see if Yeonjun is awake, when i enter the living room i see a prince sleeping soundly then throw a pillow to wake the prince up "Wake up Choi Yeonjun before i do something" i yell "Wait what" he says not realizing what i said but then he says "If i sleep then what will you do? kiss me?" he smirks then i throw another pillow at him, i guess he isn't mad at me anymore "Yah! i don't want to go to jail for murder" i yell "What are you yelling at your guests for ARIA!" an annoyed, angry mom yells "Oh Eomma you're up" i say "No this just your bap's ghost sitting here" my mom says as i laugh sarcastically "By the way me and Dad were planning on going to the mall because my friend who i thought still lived here actually shifted to the US and i need a new dress for the reunion" i say "Oh but your dad got a call from the department who were handling the tournament for what was that game he plays? and they told him that the game was supposed to be today but the editing department made a mistake with the date so he had to leave last night, so he's in Dubai at the moment" my mom explains "But i wanted him to come because his fashion sense is good for this occasion" i say "You know i can't walk too much or i would've come" my mom say "What happened with you, no offense" Yeonjun asks "After my third sister was born my mom got an air bubble in her ankle's joint, well it got better and it was years ago but she gets relapse time to time so we don't want to take risks" i explain to him "Do... do you want to come to the mall with me?" i ask Yeonjun "Sure" he says "O... then get ready" i was waiting for my mom to say something but i guess she really lost a screw of hers

We reach the mall and the first thing i see is Baskin Robbins and i'm a big ice cream lover so i get tempted seeing so many ice cream flavors so i tell Yeonjun that i'm going to the bathroom and then i come back with two ice creams one vanilla the other mint choco "Here i got this for you" i say smiling as if i innocently did a crime "Wah how did i know that you like ice cream maybe because of your cold attitude" he says "Yah don't insult my kindness" i yell at him childishly then i tell him to head to J. a pakistani brand at which only rich people shop in pakistan, it's not that expensive, and my dad would buy me beautiful outfits from there so it's either that my dad bought them for me even though it was expensive just so i know how to be treated or it's not that expensive, well it's option two because i've checked it out and it's not that expensive it just has very good quality and variety or clothes which are super beautiful "Seriously? You're gonna wear traditional clothes at a reunion?" Yeonjun says in disgust written all over his face "Why not, it's beautiful and of a good price" i say "Yeah but you're coming from another country shouldn't you dress like you've been overseas" he says proving a good point "Then where should we go?" i ask and he drags me to a brand i could never afford, well unless i get a raise and a good fandom, he took me to Louis Vuitton "Andwae i can't afford anything here, let's go somewhere else cheaper" i say "You can buy whatever you want i won't stop you, it's on me" i look at him surprised "Can i call you fairy god mother from now on" i say looking at him astonished "Why you'll have to repay me once you get the money" he says "O" i exclaim then he suddenly gets a call from the police station "I have to take this" he says " go ahead i'll only buy two dresses one to wear to the reunion and the other as a spare just incase" i say, he nods his head and leaves to attend the call.

I find two dresses i really like, one red and one pink i go try on the red one first "You look stunning" a worker says "Thanks i have a taste for fashion but i rarely do it so i felt that i lost my touch" i say "Not true in fact i feel that you're lucky, you have a beautiful sense of fashion and a rich, handsome boyfriend" she says "Oh, no he isn't my boyfriend e's just a friend unfortunately i wish he was tho" i say "Well i can tell he likes you back, you know what, if you buy this outfit then i'll let you buy a dress for free" she says "Will your boss be ok?" i say "My boss loves these types of love stories in fact that she would've told me to give them both for free but we'll go out of business" she says "Well ok" i say and then i try the pink one

"Wow you... you look beautiful" Yeonjun says "Too bad you aren't the one who'll marry her" the shop worker says as she winks at me then i start blushing "Wrap this up too then" i say "Too? you already decided what you're gonna wear?" Yeonjun asks "Yep" i say "Too bad you didn't see it" the worker says "You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it" i say blushing "Aw well can't wait" he says "Let's go see a movie?" he says "Ooh looks like someone's making their first move" says the worker i chuckle .

We leave the store and then i see some fans, knowing that scandals of me and Yeonjun was ruining him and the group so i told him that i'm going to the bathroom but when i was going the fans saw me "OMG you're Crystal Lee, i really love your music, you're such a good leader, producer, songwriter and dancer in fact you're my favorite all rounder, i'm Pakistani too thank you for showing me that even us Pakistanis can be something, for giving Pakistan fame can i have your autograph" the fan says "Thank you but if i never debuted would you think Pakistan is useless, you should be proud of your country even if it isn't in it's best shape" i say "And sorry i don't give autographs but you can take a pic with me just blur my face when you post it" i say and then they leave "Why did you suddenly run away like that" Yeonjun asks "Dating scandals have been going wild and if the fans saw us together then it would've made us disband even though we haven't even comeback" i say the Yeonjun runs off to a shop near us which were selling masks and got on "Andwae wae, mianhae if it was something i said but stop wearing masks" i say "My face is too ugly to be seen for your fans so i should keep my face hidden" he says angrily "i didn't mean it like that" i say "Then take off your mask" he says and stop "I-" "See you can't even take your mask off but you want me to take it off" he says "At first i wore a mask because i didn't want my parents to see me on screen but also because i've always been insecure about my height, my weight, and my face, to top it off my mom would tell me that no one would marry me if i looked like that, ate like that, sat like that or basically anything so my mask has become my identity but i'm trying" i say teardrops almost falling out "I would" Yeonjun whispers then i kiss him on the cheek to leave him off guard and i take off his mask, i leave him standing astonished as i go into the theater.

Next thing i know he's holding me and taking me home i get up and yell "YEONJUN!" he doesn't put me down though " i'm scared even of this small height so please put me down as i hold him tight praying to dear god he doesn't drop me and then we reach home and the first thing i do is go to sleep.