2.

Aang woke up first, because Momo was sleeping on his face. He sat up in his bed, and realized that they can go explore today. He jumped out of bed and shook Sokka awake.
"Sokka! Sokka! Come on! We gotta go see the village!"
Sokka tiredly opened his eyes and gave Aang a glare for waking him up.
Aang chuckled nervously before speeding the the girls's room to wake them up. Pretty soon, everyone was already to go!
The made their way to the front desk, thanking the old lady, and then headed outside.
Even though it was early morning, the village was already awake and moving. You could hear all the different venders trying to sell their products. You could see the family's walking around.
"Ok everyone, they seem to be busy already, so we need to stick-"
"....Together."
Aang, Sokka, and Toph were already zooming off to go explore. Katara sighed and decided to look at a stall that sold some new cloaks.

Sokka found a stall selling different kinds of weapons like spears, arrows, etc. His eyes sparkled as he looked over them. The worker noticed and spoke up, "Somerging catch your eye, kid?"
"Uh yeah! But..I can't get anything. Besides, I already have a trusty boomerang."
"A boomerang? Why would you use something like that? A spear or a sword would be way better."
"Hey! Boomerangs are amazing!" Sokka stomped off.

Aang and Momo were just walking around, taking in all of the sights and people. The village wasn't that big, but it sure was bustling.
Toph found a big tree and layed against, relaxing in the shade. She wasn't able to relax for long though, because one of the vendors screeched, "ITS THE KID! GET OUTTA HERE YOU LITTLE THEIF!"

All heads turned to the stall you were grabbing bread from. You immediately dashed, making your way to the gate as fast as you could. The vender that sold the bread looked over and noticed Aang.
"Oh Mr. Avatar! Please capture that young boy! He's done this too many times!" Aang looked around confused.
"B-But-!"
"Don't worry Twinkle Toes, I got it!"
Toph got up and felt where you were. She stomped and sent huge rock spikes towards you. You heard them, and managed to dodge out of the way.
She stomps again sending more, you dodged once again. Toph noticed that the spikes weren't working, and instead sent a whole wall of rock right in front of you.
I guess all the training and hunting payed off, because when you strikes the rock wall with your bow staff, it crumbled, and you jumped over the rubble.
A few of the villagers tried to trip you or grab onto you, but you were an agile little shit, so you got out of their grasps when they grabbed your arms and ended up tripping the ones that were trying to trip you.
"Close the gates! We need to give this boy a punishment for taking things from the village!!" One of the villagers yelled.
You were so close to the gate. You could hear the creaking of the gate mixed with the wind in your ears.
"Hang on! I got it! Go boomerang!"

In a flash, you just barely slipped out the gate, Sokka's boomerang just flying above your head. The gates close behind you with a bang.

"Oh come on! That was so close!"

Sokka ran up to the gate, reaching through, trying to grab his boomerang, but failing. You were about to run off into the forest, but noticed Sokka struggling, and decided to help out.
You walked over and picked up the boomerang, and held it through the gate so Sokka could grab it. Sokka grabs his boomerang with a confused look on his face.
"Uh.....Thanks."
"You know, that was a nice shot. Just barely nicked the top of my head."
"Wait- really?!"
You nod your head with a small smile.
"Yesss!!!!" Sokka yells with a big grin.
His reaction made your smile grow a bit wider.
Once Sokka got over it, he gave you a smile and said, "That move with your stick thing was pretty cool."
"Thanks, I've been practicing." You chuckle. 'Does he not know that a bow staff is?'
"I'm Sokka." He says, reaching his hand to you through the gate.
"....(M/n)." You reply, taking his hand in a firm grip and looking into his eyes.
It was a sort of akward handshake, but calming at the same time. You soon felt like you couldn't hold eye contact with this boy anymore without your face feeling a bit hot, so you let go of his hand and looked at the ground. And the trees. And literally anything that was not Sokka.
"I gotta get back to my father, see you around, Boomerang." You gripped your bow staff and the bread as you start making your way back at a light jog.
Sokka felt a weird tingly feeling in his stomach when he heard the nickname you gave him, and chuckled.
"See ya, Stick!" He yelled after you. It wasn't the best or the most thought through, but he tried his best and it was simple and stupid. Just the kind of nicknames you like.

"Sokka! Did you just call that guy Stick?"
Aang asks, running up to the gate next to him.
"Yeah, why? It's a good nickname!"
"That's one of the worst nicknames I have ever heard." Toph says, walking up next to Aang with Katara.
"Hey!"

Second chapter done! I hope this one was a bit longer and you enjoyed reading it! TuT

Also, for any visual readers, this is what I'd imagine the reader is wearing. Or at least something like this ヽ(;▽;)ノ