3.

(Time skip to the next day because I suck)

It's been a day since Sokka has seen you, which confused him. You'd think that you'd have to sneak into the village everyday for things.
The gang spent their second day planning on where they were going to go next and just hanging out around the village. When all was said and done, they made their way back to the inn, but when they walked in, they didn't see the kind old lady at the front desk. This was a problem because she had the key to their rooms. They let her keep it safe in sound while they explore the village, just in case it falls out.
Fortunately, one of the lady's that helped out to clean around the inn was sweeping the floor.
"Excuse me, miss! We need some help!"
Aang says, walking over to her.
"Yeah, do you know where that old lady is?" Sokka asked, receiving a wack in the arm from Katara for calling her 'That old lady.'
"You mean Miss Ivy? I think I saw her leave earlier to the forest." She says, giving the group a smile.
"Thank you so much." Katara responds.

After they walked out of the village gates, Sokka started getting a bit excited to see you. If he was being honest, he thought you were awesome. Even if you were a thief that lived in the woods.

"Keep your posture straight!"
"Yes ma'am!"

Toph heard the two voices first, and felt the vibrations of a person moving around under her feet.
"I heard voices this way! I think we found Miss ify, or whatever her name is." Toph starts walking towards the voices, the three others trying to keep up with her.
After a few seconds, they got to a clearing in the woods.
They saw the old lady sitting on a tree stump and a boy with a long stick, changing from multiple forms while the old lady judged his every move.
Aang jumped out from where they were watching, and jogged over towards you two.
"HEY MISS IFY! DO YOU HAVE OUR ROOM KEY?"
The other three face palmed.
Ivy looked away from you and over towards Aang. She lifted an eyebrow.
You let your bow staff hang on your shoulders as you turned around to see Aang right there, the others walking towards you.
"Hey it's Stick!" Sokka grinned and waved at you.
You had forgotten that that's what he had given you as a nickname. You tried so hard to not laugh.
"What are you both doing out here?" Katara asks, looking around the opening. It was a lush area with green grass and clovers, the trees provided a nice amount of shade as well.
"Miss Ivy helps me with my form when using my bow staff." You stated, looking over at Ivy. She smiled back at you.
"That's right. I may not look it, but I know a lot about things like these. Though, I prefer a crossbow."
Aang and Sokka's jaws dropped to the floor. How the hell did this old ass lady know how to do all of this?!
"Respect, Ify." Toph said, crossing her arms.
"It's Ivy, dear. Now, you said that you needed your room key?"
"Yes, it's getting a bit dark." Katara replied, picking the boys's jaws off the ground.
"Makes sense, it is getting a bit late. Maybe we'll see the fireflies."
As of right on cue, a few fireflies flew into the clearing. One landed on your bow staff. You smiled at it as it flew away again.
Another one flew past Aang, and he visibly went "wow".

"AHHH ITS ON MY FACEEEE" Sokka screeched. He flailed his arms all over.
You all looked over to see one of the fireflies on Sokka's cheek.
Katara sighed, about to take the small bug off of her brothers face, but someone already beat her to it.
You placed your hand on Sokka's shoulder to make him stop flailing about, and used your other to gently scoop up the little light. Sokka looked at your eyes as you carefully let the firefly back into the air, the light lighting up your eyes.
You looked back at Sokka and saw him staring at you. He quickly looked away and shuffled away from you, almost falling onto Toph. The way he felt was weirder than how it felt to have that bug in his face. He didn't understand it.

"Ha! Did you just get scared of that bug!" Toph cackled.
"What?! No! I was just.....Worried that I would hurt it!" Sokka felt his face heat up.
"Sure!"
Sokka didn't want to seem weak, especially not around you. He didn't know why, but he felt the need to impress you. Especially after the bug.

"Alright children, let's start heading back  to the village now. I'm tired." Miss Ivy yawned as she slowly walked up to you and put her hand on your shoulder.
"Good work today, (M/n)."
"Thank you, Miss Ivy!" You felt accomplished, with stars in your eyes.
"Head on back to your father now, make sure you tell him hello for me."
"I will, thank you so much."
And with that, Miss Ivy started walking back to the village, Aang, Katara, and Toph following her.
Sokka shuffled up to you.
"Uh...um...See you later?" Sokka asked, reaching out his fist for a fist bump.
You chuckled to yourself before giving him the fist bump.
"See you later, Boomerang."
Sokka grins and starts running to catch up with the others.
He also tripped over his own feet while running, hoping that you didn't see that.
News flash, you totally saw it.

I feel like each time i complete a chapter, a video game achievement sound is going to play.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed chapter three!