Update / Author's Note

Hello everyone! (lol as if anyone actually is still here after procrastinating for 2 years and only releasing one chapter) I am good nothing bad happened to me just so you know. I just wanted to tell you guys about what's been going on and stuff since I feel like you deserve to know and maybe someone actually awaits new chapters for this story. I thought about making a conversation post however since not many follow me and much more people have this story in their reading list/library it would be the easiest route to reach as many as possible who are interested in the state of this story.

First of all some of you might have been happy to see a new chapter and then the title and are expecting the worst like deleting the story/account or discontinuing this story. To ease you all no I will not do neither of those things. This story is not discontinued or will be deleted. I know my procrastination is bad and I apologize for that. In my head I always wanna do something more active so the order would be something the lines of 1. being in a vc/gaming with friends 2. reading myself 3. watching videos/series/movies and then writing so I just don't come to write. and it's not that writing isn't fun. It is. I really love me writing a interesting plot and characters that people can resonate with and or really like their writing. If I would've been more active we would 100% be like at book 5 or something (jeez it's really that bad). About the story I haven't forgotten any of it. Maybe some plotlines or jokes I wanted to use later on in the book but the overall story with all it's characternarratives and story arcs are both in my notes and head so I have not forgotten most of it.

I really wanna get back to writing and finish this story since I have many plots which i think would make a great story to lose yourself in. And I think most of you would enjoy it too. I already have my head in a different story I wanna write with no reader insert however I think many of you would enjoy it aswell, that is in a long time though since there is A LOT of planning I have to do before I get anywhere near the next one. (let me know what you think about that and I might post it too since I want to write it in my native tongue and I had to translate it into english but that'd be fine I guess). And I wanna continue this one to since I really like the characters I have made up. I thought about giving me a incentive like: "take atleast 1-2 hours a day to write this story and wanting to write will become better down the line" and I think I will try to take this route maybe not as extreme as that but I will try to be more active not just for you but for me aswell since this a story I have started and I do wanna finish it.

Also! I wanna proofread the released chapters first and correct potential mistakes and want to make it gender neutral. So I would rather refer to the reader in 3rd person as (y/n) or he/she/they.

tl;dr: this story isn't cancelled, wanna proof read old chapters and make story genderneutral, thinking about writing an original story with no insert (maybe post it if interest is there tell me if there is)