Chapter Three: A Secret Passage and Spies

Third Person Point of View

"Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests of Aetherea, it is my honour to present to you, King Vaeghor Aethereon's sons and daughter, the princes and princess of the realm," the announcer declared with reverence, setting the stage for the grand entrance.

With each name called, the audience's excitement grew palpable, their eyes fixed on the entrance, awaiting the arrival of royalty.

"First, I present to you, the royal twins. Prince Valrhog Aethereon. Second of his name (II), first born, master courtman of King's Imperial, and must heir to the Aethereal throne, and Prince Baeron Aethereon. Second of his name (II), firstborn, general commander of King's Legion, and must heir to the Aethereal throne ."

As Prince Valrhog II's name resounded through the grand hall, Vhenees couldn't help but smile, her eyes shining with affection for her eldest brother. She admired his regal bearing and respected his dedication to their family's legacy, knowing that he carried the weight of their future upon his shoulders.

Both princes made their entrance. Prince Valrhog with his tall and imposing, broad shoulders and a commanding presence. He has chiselled features, a strong jawline, and grey piercing eyes that reflect his Daerothrion-blood. With his straight long golden blond hair that will shine through the hall, and he carries himself with an air of regal confidence.

Prince Valrhog II wears a tailored suit predominantly black with subtle touches of grey, reflecting the Daerothrion authority whose against liberators. His ensemble is accented with silver embellishments, adding a touch of elegance to his attire.

When Prince Baeron II was called next, Vhenees' heart skipped a beat, a surge of pride swelling within her. She admired his bravery and valour, marvelling at his accomplishments as a leader of the King's Legion. Yet, beneath her pride, a flicker of worry danced in her eyes, knowing the dangers he faces on the battlefield.

Prince Baeron II strode into the room, handsome and charismatic, with a striking presence that draws the eye. He possesses rugged good looks, with straight long golden blond hair and a rakish smile that hints at his unique bold spirit. His deep, penetrating gaze exudes a sense of confidence and self-assurance, while his regal bearing commands respect. No wonder why Darkfel, the fiercest, chose him as the beast's royal rider. Darkfel is the third biggest Grand Felidont in all of the Land, a bit larger than Huntedcrown - Darkfel's sibling and the Prince Aeron's beast.

His suit is primarily black with striking touches of reddish and orange hues, reflecting his side to the Aethereon-blood and as a liberator. His attire is embellished with intricate patterns and designs, adding a touch of flair to his ensemble.

"Now, presenting Prince Aeron Aethereon. Leader of the Grand Squadron."

As Prince Aeron's name echoed through the hall, Vhenees felt a swell of admiration for her brother, the leader of the Grand Squadron, aerial riders and warriors of the sky. She admired his intellect and strategic prowess in aerial battle. Yet, she couldn't shake the pang of worry that accompanied the realisation of the risks he undertook in his role.

Prince Aeron entered with an air of intellect, tall and lean, with a scholarly air that sets him apart. His Aethereon-hair, same as his brothers', displayed. He has intelligent grey eyes that seem to hold the secrets of the universe, framed by dark, thoughtful brows. His attire is understated yet refined, defining his preference for simplicity and practicality.

Aeron's suit mirrors Valrhog's in style, with a black base and hints of grey. His attire is sleek and refined, reflecting his side as a non-liberator.

"Next in line is Prince Daeron Aethereon. Second of his name (II), the fourth prince, master of coin and fellow courtman of King's Imperial."