Chapter 3

I pull up to the valet at the upscale bar

I pull up to the valet at the upscale bar. I asked Victoria to meet me.

"Hey Tony, take care of my baby." I said handing him the keys to my car.

"You know I always do," he says, opening the driver's door and stepping in.

I walk through the revolving door and unbutton another button on my shirt, walking to the open elevator doors.

I press the button while waiting for the door to close, and a purse sways in front of the motion sensors.

I chuckle and step back, leaning on the elevator panel. She stands in front of me, showing her back again, not saying a word. Her hair was loose this time, falling over her shoulders. She was still wearing the same red pumps with an outfit change.

"Ms. Nia Long, to what do I owe the honor of seeing you again?" I say, holding my chest and leaning back, viewing her backside.

I look up to see her reflection, her eyes watching me in the stainless steel elevator doors.

"Nia, will do. You have an NDA to uphold, sweetie; don't let it happen again." The elevator door opens, and she gets off, leaving me in there, paying me no mind.

I drag the tip of my tongue across the front top row of teeth, stand up, and walk out of the elevator.

As is customary, I greet the owner before I make my way to the bar.

"Girl, if you only knew half of my first day." I said taking a seat on the upholstered plush velvet bar stool next to my friend.

"Well, we got enough time and drinks, so get to it," she said, handing me the glass of bourbon, neat.

"You know me so well," I say, picking up the glass and bringing it to my lips.

The sweet butterscotch aroma fills my nose as I take a sip.

"You know I'm a sucker for good interior design; the place was perfection." I imitate a chef kiss with my fingers before taking another sip and placing the glass down on the marble bar top.

"I am certain that is not the reason you texted me to join you for drinks." She scolds me, raising her glass of prosecco to her lips.

"Haha, nah. I met the boss lady; well, let's say I saw her body before I saw her." I spoke, grasping the glass of Bourbon in my hand.

"Nigga, if you don't get to slipping, this could have been a phone call." She says this, circling the rim of her glass and rolling her eyes.

"You are so fucking impatient; wait, damn." I say, moving closer so only she can hear.

"She's here right now." Without fail, my friend starts to search the room for her, asking me where she is.

"Bitch, where?" she snaps back to me.

"Can I say what I need to say?" Damn, let me say it quickly before she pops up. I had to sign an NDA." I raise my eyebrows and take a sip.

"Okay, that's it." I shake my head at her response and call the bartender over. "Another round, please." I request.

"You're right, this could have been a phone call." I say this, turning my head to an illuminated corner in the room where I now see Nia and a man seated at a table.

"Oh, you like her." I heard Victoria snap me out of my elongated stare. "I knew your eyes would find her." She says grabbing her second glass.

"Why are we really here?" She asks, leaning forward, gripping my thigh, raising an eyebrow.

While Victoria is my friend, we occasionally have sex; it's our thing. No strings attached, no relationship, no title. No questions asked, ever.

I lick my lips and look at her through lowered eyelids. I grab her arm, bringing her ear close to my lips. "Meet me in the bathroom." I say, releasing her arm and grabbing the glass of Bourbon, gulping the remainder of it. I let the bartender know we would be right back.

I step down and hold out my hand for Victoria's; she leads the way to the bathroom.

We enter the dimly lit bathroom and make sure the room is clear before we lock the door.

I release the last few buttons on my shirt, untucking it from my pants and rolling up my sleeves. She turns her back so I can unzip the top of her dress.

As I pull the zipper down, I place a few kisses on her shoulder. She relaxes her body as I move the straps from them. She steps out of her dress and hangs it on the door handle.

Her defined back, illuminated by the low light, sends my sex drive through the roof.

I push my body against hers, pinning her to the door. I caress her smooth of her back with the back of my hand.

"Nothing underneath, good girl." I say in her ear, placing my hands in her slickness.

Her pheromones fill my nostrils with each stroke.

"Mmm-fuck-mmm, that feels so good, daddy." She moans between breaths.

"Does it now? Turn around," I say, removing my hand.

I kneel down and spread her legs. I stick my tongue out, catching the juice hanging from her lips, and lick in between her folds. My tongue surrounds her hardened clit, I suck on it, creating a rhythm.

"My sweet girl." I say, licking her up, staring at her with her shut eyes and mouth wide open.

"I can't hear you," I say, inserting my finger in her and curving them slightly. I stand up, towering over her, pressing my forehead on hers, and my pumps remain steady.

"Mnngh, don't stop. Fuuuu-oh shit-mmhn." Please by her moans, I grab her neck and press my lips on hers, steadily thrusting my fingers in and out. She deepens the kiss, throwing her arms over my shoulders.

"Fuck me harder, daddyyy," she drags out, throwing her head back as I pick up the pace.

"I'm gonna cummmm," she says, snapping her head back and opening her eyes, looking in mine.

I nod my head, approving the act.

Someone knocks on the door, and I smile at her. "I hope we can talk now when we go back out there." I say, moving back and walking over to the sink.

I wash my hands and grab a hand towel from the bin running under some warm water. I ring it out and hand it to her.

The person knocks on the door again.

"One moment, please. We will be right out." I take the hand towel and place it in the used pile. I grab her dress from the handle and help her step back into it.

"I'm all ears now." She said she was unlocking the door. Out walks Victoria, and in walks Nia.

I hear her scuff as she brushes past me. I look back at her, watching her hips sway in her black-fitted dress as she enters a bathroom stall.

~~

I already love this book. Thank you to all who have read it so far.

Chapter 4 will upload today. I am coming with the heat, y'all.

Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes. I truly appreciate it.

I want the RUSH!