Chapter 5

"I would like to take a look over the mintues, send them to me," she said as she walked to her bathroom door, closing it

I looked up at the door and looked around the room, confused by her abrupt departure. Did she just leave me here and go into the bathroom? I thought to myself as I drafted the email with the minutes. I clicked send and closed my laptop.

I pick up the portfolio and review the itinerary for today, realizing that I'll be spending most of the day with her. I watch her walk out of her private bathroom and sit back in her seat.

"Am I shadowing you the entire day?" I questioned, rubbing my palms on the arms of the couch and wiping away the moisture.

"Is that what the itinerary said?" My eyes follow hers as they trail from my hands to the opening of my silk blouse, then to my lips. I flash her a full-mouthed smile.

"Ms. Monae, you are quiet the looker." I can't identify her tone as flirtatious or casual.

"Oh, I know. The same applies to you. My tone is flirtatious.

Nia stands up from behind her desk and walks over to the corner that is in front of me. She takes a seat on the corner of the desk, and I get a peek at her black lace underwear as she crosses her legs. She towers over me, gazing into my eyes seductively.

"We have some time in the itinerary before another meeting," she says, bringing up her skirt, exposing her lower half. My eyes dart to her movements while sitting back as she removes her underwear.

"Let's use this NDA." She scoots back on the desk, opening her legs and exposing her waxxed pussy.

I rise from my chair, standing tall above her. I grip the back of her neck and bring her face close to mine, our noses close enough to touch. "I knew you would fold first." I clench my jaw and insert my favorite fingers in her, and we watch their movements in and out as they become coated in her cream.

I looked at her as she watched my movements, her face contorting, replacing moans with biting her bottom lip.

"Is that all you got?" She challenges me by placing her feet on the desk, moving my hand from her neck, and supporting her body using her extended arms.

I grit my teeth and grip her thigh, forcing my fingers deeper and pulsing them in and out.

"Ms. Long, I don't mind submitting to you when we work, but here I like to be in control." I curled my fingers and tightened my grip on her thigh, intending each pump to trigger her orgasm.

After a few additional pumps, her lower body begins to tremble, and she snaps her legs shut. I open her legs and continue to pump my fingers through her slickness.

"Fffffff-" She bites her tongue and clenches her teeth. I smirk at her, trying to hold on to her dominance.

Seeing her in this position brings me back to the conversation with my friend from last night. I shake off the thoughts flooding into my mind in this moment. I watch her body squirm and pull away from my fingers. She puts her hand on my wrist.

"I'm gonna cum...fuck." She finally expresses her pleasure; she tightens around my fingers. She throws back her head and exhales faintly, causing her juices to splash across the desk and me.

She gets up and walks to the bathroom, closing the door.

What the fuck just happened? I look around the room for something to clean my hands and find nothing. I walk over to her bathroom and knock on the door; she does not respond. I knock again and wait for a response. I turned the door handle, and to my surprise, it was open.

The bathroom looks like something out of a home decor catalog. She hands me a towel. She steps out of her clothes and walks into her shower, closing the door.

"Clean up my desk and close the bathroom door." I stand in the door frame, puzzled by her ability to switch her emotions. I snap the towel over my shoulder and close the door.

Lunch

"There are only a few people who spend as long as you did in her office today...." Miah states inquiring. I take a seat in the lunch break room with a plate of our catered lunch.

"I wanna know why you are in my business." I joked, grabbing the sandwich and taking a bite. I wipe the napkin across my lips, then sit back. I've found Miah's personality to resemble that of my friend Victoria. I think of our friendly banter as one that will grow the more time I spend at the company.

"I'm just following the itinerary, Miah." I say checking my watch and looking at the time. Look at me having an extra 20 minutes to spare.

"Monae, don't get yourself caught up on your second day; that is a married woman." She grabs her cream Stanley tumbler, taking a sip.

"I have no clue what you are talking about." I grab my cold Coke and take a sip.

I've noticed her twist her ring at the bar last night, but that was the only time that I have seen it. I've only messed with one married woman, and that was short-lived. I shift into my seat and grab the sandwich, taking another bite.

"Act clueless if you want to, Ms.Flirt; you have been flirting since you started yesterday." "With all your compliments and lingering eyes," she finishes her meal and waits for me.

"You know what?I think we will get along just fine." I wipe my lips and place the napkin on the plate.

In walks, Ms. Long walking over to the catered food. She has an outfit change, but the pumps are still the same, as expected.

"Bitch, you can't tell me shit no more." Miah whispers loudly across the table. "I've worked with that woman for the past 5 years. I know what an outfit change means; she got some." Miah flexed her eyebrow while standing up, picking up her Stanley and trash.

I look into her squinted eyes as I scrunch my lips. "Have a good day, Miah. See you later." She playfully bumps my shoulder with her hip before walking out of the break room.

~~

I think Miah and Monae are going to be the best of work friends.

Spicy much....🌶️

Thank you for following this story. Thank you for every comment, vote, and read.

I want the RUSH!