P4: The Hangar

Timeline: 0630 EST

The team acknowledges and all eight members rallied up back into their Sub Groups. They stack up at the entrance to the hangars and proceeded with caution. They reach into the observation room within the hangar.

ISAC: Network access point detected.

Manny: Patch into that terminal and see what you can find.

Agent Juice: I got this one. Everyone else, head down to the hangar.

Agent Nepgear: Right. Here, these two elevators. We'll need to split up here. Bronya, take your group and head down that elevator (A). My team will take this elevator (B) and descend to the ground floor.

Bronya: Da Bronya copies.

Both Sub Groups spilt up and began to descend downwards to the ground floor. Agent Juice finishes up with the data transfer on the computer and follows suit with his group.

ISAC: Transfer complete.

Manny: There's a lot of data to sift through here. This is gonna take a few minutes.

Both Sub Groups reach the ground floor of the hangar. Inside, a large, military cargo plane was present. However, both groups are on opposite ends of each other.

ISAC: Hostile radio intercepted.

Oliver "Weasel" Gordon:
The Division are on site. Do not - repeat. DO NOT let them touch that plane.

Kiana: *sigh* Let me guess, we're gonna be in for another fight?

Agent Octa: Yup. Hey, Nep. You remember how to do this?

Agent Nepgear: I don't remember how to do this part. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to do something with these panels here- Ah. Right here, on the respective sides of the plane?

Agent Octa: Yeah. Yo, whose controlling the panels on that side?

Agent Juice: I am, I am! Whose doing the panels on your side?

Agent Nepgear: Pfft! I ain't being the panel guy today.

Agent Octa: Aw c'mon, its pretty easy to do.

Agent Nepgear: I'm better at clearing the ads. Have someone else do it.

Mei: Then, shall I take this one?

Agent Octa: But you're a Herrscher, you're better at fending off-

Agent Nepgear: Nono! She volunteered and she's gonna do it! Let's go, we need to get through this quickly. Everyone else, setup and take up defensive positions!

Agent Octa: *laughs* Okay then. Alright, Mei. You'll be on panel duty. Juice is gonna walk you through this, alright?

Mei: Mm. *nods*

Agent Octa leaves and takes up a defensive position nearby while Agent Juice then began to explain to Mei what she needed to do.

Agent Juice: Mei, you see those three panels in front of you, right?

Mei: Mm. I'm staring at them. What exactly do we need to do?

Agent Juice: From left to right, label all three panels as "Alpha", "Bravo", and "Charlie". This will make things easier. Our objective is one of us is gonna have to tell the other person to hit the correct panel. One of us will get a green panel with the screen showing "WAITING". If one us gets the green panel, you have to tell the other person to go to that specific panel and we both hit the same panel simultaneously. We'll need to do this multiple times as times progresses. Got it?

Mei: Mm. Straightforward.

Mei understood Agent Juice's explanation quite easily and awaits until one of their panels is lit.