P8: ENDING

Timeline: 0709 EST

Manny: Incredible work! You've secured the airport and taken out a bunch of Black Tusk's experimental weaponry.

Manny: We'll get teams to sweep the area and recover what they can. There's bound to be intel and equipment we can put to good use.

Manny: And to the Herrschers who have collaborated with us on the operation, we are very grateful to that we met and gave us the opportunity to join our agents on this operation and fight together to take back what was lost from us. Thank you. Truly, I'm grateful for the help you provided for us.

Upon hearing those words, Kiana gave a warm smile in return.

Kiana: We're thankful that we were able to help you in the hardest times of this world, especially when it fell to a pandemic. Thank you too.

Timeline: 0710 EST

Agent Nepgear: OH NO! NOOOOOO!!!!

Suddenly, Agent Nepgear was fuming with both rage and sadness.

Agent Octa: Hey, Nep? What's wrong?

Agent Nepgear: Guys... I'm so sorry!

Agent JSeggs: Ay, why you apologizing?

Agent Nepgear: WE FORGOT TO GET THE RAID KEEEEEEYS!!! FUCK!!! WE CAN'T UNLOCK THE FUCKING CRATE AT THE END, OUR ONLY CHANCE TO EVEN GET THE EAGLE BEARER TO DROP!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Agent Octa: No way... How did we miss the keys? I thought we collected them!

Agent Juice: Welp, gotta go back inside!
*laughs in evil*

Kiana: What are they talking about?

Bronya: The Bronya keeps hearing the agents mention the "Eagle Bearer" but still has no idea what it is. It must be a super rare item.

Agent Nepgear: Nope, nope! I'm done. I'm done. I'm going offline! I'M FUCKING TIRED AS SHIT AND ITS 3AM IN THE MORNING. I ALREADY HAVE THE EAGLE BEARER SO IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! WE'LL GET THE KEYS TOMORROW, GOODNIGHT!

ISAC: An agent has disconnected.

ISAC: You have been promoted as group leader.

Agent Octa: *laughs* She's mad. She's big mad! Nep is definitely punching the air right now. Aw man, I feel bad.

Agent JSeggs: Yeah, I gotta go everyone! Goodnight yall. *yawn* I'm so tired right now bro I be like-

ISAC: An agent has gone offline.

ISAC: An agent has disconnected.

Agent Cold-Hearted: Juice left too. Yeah, I'm gonna call it there. Goodnight yall.

ISAC: Another agent has left your group.

Agent Octa: Aw... Everyone left.

Kiana: Mm... So tired!

Kiana nearly stumbles and falls over before being caught in Mei's arms. She wraps her arms around Mei's waist.

Kiana: Meeeei-Senpaaaai~~

Mei: Oh dear... That's a little too close. You're tired?

Kiana: Mhm... Hungry.

Bronya: Kiana idiotka is always hungry.

[END LOG]

END OF STORY - OPERATION: DARK HOURS