P7: "Finality... is now!"

Timeline: 0657 EST

The agents went back to their respective generators and repeated the same process again of disabling the four generators at the corners, blowing up the vents on both sides of the Razorback followed by the release of bomb drones from its armament and destroying one weakpoint until the Razorback malfunctions and sends a mortar barrage before closing up once more and resetting.

Agent Cold-Hearted: Yo! Big mofo on my side!

Agent Nepgear: Take him down!

Mei: SEI!!!

The Herrscher of Origin dashes forward at lightning speed, faster than everyone could react and made a dash across the tarmac towards her target. She donned her white mask with large purple horns once more and unsheathed her blade as both her and the armored Black Tusk operative were thrusted into Mei's interdimensional domain.

Time froze around Mei including her target who was at the mercy of the Herrscher. She then repeatedly slashed over and over at the operative, gradually gaining speed as each hit lands, as the fabric of this space began to crack with each hit dealt, like glass about to shatter.

Mei then manifests all her blades in the form of a claw to prepare a final blow and threw a wide attack towards the front, tearing both her target and the frozen domain apart, creating a shockwave of electricity that expanded outwards and thrusting Mei back to reality. The body was more than pieces at this point as it shriveled up to ash.

Agent Nepgear: Generators!

Agent Octa: Yup...

Kiana: This is getting tedious...

Agent Juice: As if it wasn't tedious enough.

The same process of the four generators and weakpoints were repeated again, only this time upon destroying the same, second weakpoint again, the larger weakpoint on the southernmost side of the raised and extended weapons platform exposed itself again. Everyone concentrated all their attacks on that weakpoint until the Razorback's survivability has reached 50% effectiveness.

The weapons systems malfunctions and folds up its hull yet again. This entire process of disabling, attacking, destroying and defending is repeated once more. Everyone slowly felt the drag of this long process but if not done correctly and efficiently, the operation would result in failure.

Agent Cold-Hearted's SHD Booster Hive was enough to keep everyone's head up despite the drag and improved their speed and efficiency as time progressed. But the exhaustion would not disappear that easily.

Kiana: *panting* I don't know if I can keep this up... Running back and fourth... Agh!

Bronya: The Bronya feels that her head is quite heavy...

Agent Nepgear: Generator time!

Agent Octa: *laughs* I think I'm going insane. You gotta stop saying that, Nep!

Agent Nepgear: I'll say it even more then just to make yall go mad, hah!

Agent Juice: That feeling is mutual.

Agent Nepgear: Okay, agents! Be ready to shift to the northern side of the Razorback after we do the generators! We'll repeat the process on that side now!

Kiana: Hm? Switching sides?

Agent Nepgear: There's no need for this step but its easier to switch sides as there is also weakpoints on the very front facing side of the weapons platform after we deal with the generators.

Mei: She's right. I did see more weakpoints including the larger, exposed point on the opposite side here.

The generators were disabled, the grenades were tossed into the vents of the Razorback, the weakpoints were exposed and the rest of the agents followed Agent Nepgear to the other end of the Razorback to focus on the weakpoints on that side. Two different weakpoints were present on the face of the extended weapons platform.