Pilot pt.2

A/N
Comment if you see mistakes or any imput you want to make please, i appreciate it, i want you guys to enjoy the book. And don't be a silent reader, i enjoy reading comments on my books🩷🩷

••••••••
3rd person pov

"Sergeant, You were in the 1-8 with me, Though you were significantly...." Holt makes a gesture with his hands.

"-Fatter sir, They called me 'Terry Titties', Because i had large, uh-"

"Titties, Yes, I remember, I never liked that nickname, Though to be fair, It was accurate. What's this i hear about you being on administrative leave?"

"A year ago, My wife and i had twin baby girls, Cagney and Lacey" Terry responded showing Captain a photo of the two in his wallet.

"They have adorable chubby cheeks" Holt replied Dryly

"Ever since, I kinda got scared of getting hurt, Lost my edge...There was a incident in a department store" Terry explained the situation to Holt

"And i'm still not right" Terry breathed out

"Tell me about your detective squad" Holt stood up standing in front of the window in his office facing the bullpen.

Terry cleared his throat.

"Um...Well, Scully, Hitchcock, And Daniels, They're pretty much worthless, But they make good coffee"

"Copy that" Holt nodded.

"Now the good ones"

They turn and look at Rosa at her desk.

"Rosa Diaz, Tough, Smart, Hard to read, And really scary" Terry emphasises the 'really'

"Charles Boyle" Terry points at the man "He's a grinder, Not the most brilliant detective, But he works harder than anyone else, He's not physically...Gifted"

"Amy Santiago, She's got seven brothers, So she's always trying to prove she's tough" The men look at Amy working on a report, Stress squeezing a rubber band ball.

"She and Peralta have some big bet over who gets more arrests this year, Ever since the bet, Their numbers have gone way up"

Both the men look at Peralta, who is looking at police officer toy at his desk.

"Tell me about Peralta" Holt asks

"Jacob Peralta is my best detective, He likes putting away bad guys and he loves solving puzzles, The only puzzle he hasn't solved, Is how to grow up" Terry describes the childish detective to the new Captain.

"That was very well put"

"I've talked a lot about jake in my departmentally mandated therapy sessions"

Terry cleared his throat

"And last but not least, Lorelei Hanson, shes a prodigy, father is a DEA undercover agent, from ages 17 to 21 she was involved Marines PSYOPS, shes a trained spy and sniper, she can disappear of the face of the planet at any given moment. You don't really have to worry to much about her, As a marine she was trained to follow orders and execute them as perfectly as possible" Terry and Holt looked at the woman sitting at her desk with her perfect posture.

"Her only short fall, She can't admit she needs some therapy, So i suggest keeping a close on her behaviours"

Holt nods.