A gift from the east

As another day shines on Heathmoor. A Samurai group arrives at the outpost where Taz and Rar are stationed, Taz and Rar exchange a puzzled glance before approaching the newcomers with cautious curiosity.

Taz, his demeanor composed yet wary, steps forward to greet the Samurai group. Taz notices a an emblem of the Dawn Empire on the Samurai's shoulder. "Greetings," he says, his voice tinged with a hint of uncertainty. "We were not expecting reinforcements from the Dawn Empire. What brings you to this outpost?"

The leader of the Samurai group, clad in traditional armor adorned with the emblem of the Dawn Empire, bows respectfully in greeting. "We have been dispatched by Empress Ayu to provide assistance to the Iron Legion and the Warborn Clan in the north," he explains, his voice calm and measured. "Our presence here is intended to reinforce your defenses and support your efforts in combating the enemy threat."

Rar, her expression curious yet welcoming, steps forward to join the conversation. "We welcome your aid," she says, her voice resonating with sincerity. "The situation in the north grows more dire with each passing day. Your arrival could not have come at a better time."

The Samurai leader nods in acknowledgment, his gaze shifting between Taz and Rar. "We are honored to stand alongside our allies in this conflict," he replies. "Together, we shall defend Heathmoor from those who seek to threaten its peace and stability."

As the Samurai group settles into the outpost alongside Taz and Rar, a sense of unity and purpose fills the air. Despite their differences in culture and background, they share a common goal: to protect their homeland and ensure a brighter future for all who call Heathmoor their home.
The Samurai of the Dawn Empire are more determined to help beat the Viking Nationalists, the Nationalists stars none stop invasions on the beaches of the Myre, putting everyone they know in danger. The Dawn Empire's Samurai are fed up with it and rather take the fight to them at their front door.
Now that Taz and Rar have Samurai backup the Outpost will likely be ready for future raids.

Later on during the day Upon receiving the urgent letter from his commander about a future assault on the outpost, Taz wastes no time in springing into action. Gathering his men, he convenes a meeting to discuss the impending threat and formulate a plan of defense.

With steely determination etched upon his features, Taz addresses his fellow knights, conveying the gravity of the situation and emphasizing the need for readiness and vigilance. "Brothers," he begins, his voice ringing out with authority, "we stand on the precipice of battle once more. Our outpost faces imminent danger, but I have every confidence in our strength and resolve."

As the men listen intently, Taz lays out the details of the impending assault and outlines their strategy for defense. "We must fortify our positions, bolster our defenses, and stand firm against the enemy's onslaught," he declares. "Our lives, our honor, and the safety of our homeland depend on it."

With a resounding chorus of affirmation, Taz's men pledge their unwavering loyalty and readiness to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

As Taz gathers Rar's group of Viking warriors and the Samurai stationed at the outpost, he wastes no time in sharing the urgent news contained in the letter from his commander.

"Friends," Taz begins, his voice steady and resolute, "we have received word of an impending assault on our outpost. The enemy seeks to test our resolve and challenge our defenses, but we shall not falter in the face of adversity."

His words echo with determination, rallying the diverse group of warriors to stand united in the face of the coming threat. "We must work together, as allies bound by a common cause," Taz continues, his gaze sweeping across the assembled warriors. "Our strength lies in our unity, and together, we shall repel the enemy and emerge victorious."

Rar nods solemnly, her expression reflecting the fierce determination of her Viking brethren. "We stand with you, Taz," she declares, her voice ringing out with conviction. "Side by side, we shall defend this outpost with honor and valor."

The Samurai warriors, equally resolved, offer their support to Taz and his comrades, pledging to fight alongside them with unwavering courage and loyalty.
Taz's group, Rar's group, and the Samurai warriors set about preparing the outpost for the coming assault. Together, they fortify the defenses, sharpen their weapons, and steel themselves for the battle ahead, united in their determination to defend their outpost.
A Samurai watch-man sees the Viking nationalists marching upon the outpost, then warns the rest.
As the battle unfolds, the defenders of the outpost display remarkable resilience and fortitude, refusing to yield even as the nationalist forces unleash wave after wave of attacks. Taz, Rar, and their fellow knights, samurai, and Warborn warriors fight side by side, their blades flashing in the sunlight as they cut down their foes with skill and precision.

Despite the nationalists' numerical advantage and ferocious onslaught, the defenders of the outpost hold their ground with steely determination, their ranks bolstered by a fierce sense of loyalty and camaraderie. They fight not only for the safety of their homeland, but for the honor and glory of their respective nations and factions.

As the battle rages on, the tide begins to turn in favor of the defenders, their coordinated tactics and unwavering resolve gradually wearing down the nationalists' forces. With each passing moment, the invaders find themselves pushed back, their ranks depleted and their morale faltering in the face of the defenders' fierce resistance.

Finally, after hours of brutal combat, the nationalist forces begin to falter, their lines breaking under the relentless assault of the defenders. Sensing victory within their grasp, Taz, Rar, and their comrades redouble their efforts, pressing forward with renewed vigor as they drive the invaders back and reclaim lost ground inch by hard-won inch.

At last, with the sun setting on the horizon and the sounds of battle fading into the distance, the defenders emerge victorious, their enemies routed.
They manage to take some prisoners and started some interrogations.
Taz faces the crowd of prisoners, if his helmet he looked intimidated to them.
"Tell me what y'all know, will there be other attacks on this outpost". Taz says trying to maintain a deep voice. The prisoners look up at him, then look amongst each other. All of them refused to speak besides one.
"Y-yes. There will be another attack soon, I don't know where". The prisoner says in broken English. "What are the nationalists goals?" Taz replies, "to take back this land that y'all took from us, and defeat the clan to the east in Valkenheim so we can be powerful." Rar knows the prisoner is talking about the Warborn clan.
Rar then asks the following question "who is y'all's leader?" The prisoner hesitated at first, then speaks while trembling. "R-Ragnar.."
Rar freezes for a moment, remembering Ragnar.
Ragnar use to be her old clan leader and died during the Warborn wars. She thinks to herself that he can't be alive, saying over and over in her mind "how's he alive?".
Taz looks at her in confusion, Rar stops zoning out and asks him if the prisoner knows anymore information, the prisoner shakes his head.
With all the information taken out of the prisoner Taz orders his men to lock up the group of prisoners in a storage room.

Taz looks at Rar confused, "who's Ragnar?" He asks hesitantly.
Rar replies. "someone who should be dead"