Legend of SunDown Town and The invasion of the Vikings

After a long journey Hannah and her squad made it to the town that they was sent to. Known as "SunDown Town" to the locals. As Hannah and her squad make their way through SunDown Town, they pass by formations of Iron Legion knights marching along the road. The atmosphere in the town is tense, with the presence of both Hannah's mercenaries and the Iron Legion soldiers creating an air of anticipation. Despite the tension, Hannah remains focused, her eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of trouble. She keeps her squad moving forward, their footsteps echoing against the cobblestone streets as they press on towards their destination.

Hannah approaches a civilian, her armor gleaming under the sunlight as she walks with purpose. She addresses the civilian in a firm yet respectful tone, inquiring about the situation in SunDown Town and any recent developments that may be of interest to her squad. The civilian, initially wary of the heavily armed mercenaries, gradually opens up, sharing information about the local happenings and any potential threats lurking in the area. Hannah listens attentively, taking note of any details that may be relevant to her mission.
Hannah maintains a calm and composed demeanor as she converses with the civilian, her voice carrying a sense of authority and reassurance. She asks about recent sightings of nationalist activity in the area and any reports of suspicious individuals or groups that may pose a threat to the town's safety. The civilian, eager to help, recounts recent events and rumors circulating among the townsfolk, providing valuable insights into the local dynamics and potential sources of unrest. As they exchange information, Hannah listens intently, occasionally interjecting with probing questions to glean further details. Their conversation flows smoothly, with Hannah demonstrating her adeptness at gathering intelligence and building rapport with the townspeople.

As their conversation progresses, the civilian expresses her concerns about the rising tensions between factions in the region and the looming threat of nationalist incursions. Hannah listens attentively, nodding in understanding, and offers words of reassurance, promising to do everything in her power to protect the town and its inhabitants. She encourages the civilian to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activities to the Iron Legion or her mercenary squad. With a firm handshake and a grateful smile, Hannah bids the civilian farewell, promising to return if needed. As she rejoins her squad, she shares the information gleaned from the conversation, strategizing their next steps to maintain order and security in Sundown Town.
Hannah sees a knight, standing around probably bored. Hannah walks up to him, "hey" says Hannah.
The knight turns to face Hannah, his armor gleaming in the sunlight. "Hey there," he responds, his voice firm yet friendly. He adjusts his stance, acknowledging her presence. "What brings a mercenary like you to Sundown Town?" he inquires, curiosity evident in his tone.
Hannah adjusts her grip on her weapon, a subtle nod to the knight's question. "Just passing through," she replies, her voice steady. "Keeping an eye out for trouble, you know how it is." She scans the area, her gaze flickering between the buildings and the horizon, ever vigilant.

As they converse, Hannah learns that the knight's name is Sir Roland, a veteran of many battles in Ashfield. They exchange stories of past skirmishes and share a moment of camaraderie over their shared experiences on the battlefield. Sir Roland reveals that he is on patrol duty, tasked with ensuring the safety of the townsfolk in SunDown Town. Hannah listens intently, nodding in understanding as he recounts the challenges of maintaining order in the region amidst the ongoing conflicts.
The Knight wraps up the conversation and says he has to go patrol around. As they part ways, Hannah offers a firm handshake and a word of gratitude for Sir Roland's service. With a nod of mutual respect, they continue on their separate ways.
As she continues walking down the street she starts thinking about Kruz,  she wonders if he is staying out of trouble or just what he is doing in general. She starts blushing under the helmet, after catching herself thinking about him. She wipes the thoughts from her mind and continues on with her task.