The Deathless Village

After Kruz and Rei talked about their plans Kruz sends Hannah back to the fort in the Golden Empire. As Hannah departs for the fort, Kruz watches her go with a sense of mixed emotions. He trusts in her abilities and knows that she will carry out her duties with diligence, yet he cannot shake the feeling of unease that gnaws at him as they part ways.

Turning his attention back to the encampment, Kruz takes a moment to gather his thoughts and steel himself for the task ahead. With the arrival of their mercenary comrades from Daubeny imminent, he knows that there is much to be done to prepare for the coming battle in the Myre.
As the hours pass and the sun sinks lower in the sky, Kruz remains vigilant, his senses keenly attuned to any signs of movement or activity in the surrounding area. He knows that the safety of the encampment and the success of their mission depend on his ability to remain alert and focused in the face of uncertainty.
Finally, as dusk begins to settle over the landscape, Kruz's patience is rewarded as he catches sight of a group of mercenaries approaching in the distance. With a sense of relief, he moves forward to greet them, knowing that their arrival marks the beginning of a new chapter in their struggle against the Samurai nationalists in the Myre.

With a sense of anticipation, Kruz strides forward to meet the incoming mercenaries, his heart quickening with the prospect of reinforcements bolstering their ranks. As the mercenaries draw closer, he recognizes familiar faces among them, warriors he has fought alongside on countless occasions in battles past.

"Welcome, comrades," Kruz calls out, his voice carrying across the encampment. "Your presence is sorely needed as we prepare to face the Samurai nationalists in the Myre. Together, we shall stand united against our common foe and emerge victorious."

The mercenaries nod in agreement, their expressions hardened with determination as they join Kruz in the heart of the encampment. With their arrival, the atmosphere shifts, imbued with a renewed sense of purpose and resolve.

As night falls and the encampment comes alive with the bustle of preparations, Kruz and his fellow mercenaries work tirelessly to ready themselves for the coming battle. Weapons are sharpened, armor is secured, and strategies are discussed in hushed tones as they steel themselves for the challenges that lie ahead.

Apologies for the oversight. Let's correct that:

As Takeshi and Aiko arrive at the encampment, Takeshi's charismatic presence immediately draws the attention of those around him. With a warm smile and a confident stride, he greets his fellow soldiers, lifting their spirits with his positive demeanor. Clad in the traditional armor of a Dawns Empire Samurai, Takeshi exudes an aura of leadership and reassurance, inspiring confidence in those around him.
In contrast, Aiko's nervousness is palpable as he follows Takeshi, his eyes darting anxiously from side to side. Despite his fears, Aiko remains steadfast in his commitment to his duties as a Samurai. His hands tremble slightly as he adjusts the straps of his armor, his mind racing with thoughts of the impending battle.
Approaching the command tent, Takeshi offers Aiko a reassuring pat on the shoulder, silently encouraging him to remain strong. Together, they join the discussions with the leaders of the encampment, Takeshi providing input with confidence while Aiko listens attentively, his nervousness tempered by Takeshi's presence.
Takeshi tells Rei that they spotted sightings at the beaches up north of the Dawn Empire.
Rei gets scared for second, because she forgot she needs to be stationed there.
Rei tells Kruz about the village controlled my Samurai Nationalists, the village is near the fort that Hannah is going to. Kruz annoyed, knowing he has to travel all the way back to the golden empire territory but quickly gets excited over fighting them.
Rei quickly gathers her regiment and departs from the Encampment, Takeshi and Aiko following close behind her. Both looking at Kruz before they left the encampment.