⚠️🚚DISCLAIMER🚚⚠️

Lol this is probably gonna be my most unhinged story yet.

Alright y'all, we got ourselves another disclaimer page! Just like my other works, this story (though containing plenty of my stupid attempts at humor) will be quite dark and feature subject matter that might make some of you uncomfortable. I am here to entertain, not traumatize so if you feel that the following content may trigger you then please don't subject yourself to reading this! Your mental health comes first and foremost~🖤

CW FOR-

⚠️Violence, Blood, & Gore: Yeeaaahh~, there's gonna be a lot of this. Probably too much lmao. I try not to go TOO in-depth with the gore, but if you have a weak stomach or are sensitive towards that kind of thing I'd keep it in mind!

⚠️Death: The mortician in this universe is bout to be rolling around in a Tesla cause there's gonna be a LOT of this too.☠️

⚠️Obsession, Manipulation, Abuse, Just All Around Toxic Yandere Behavior: Ayyye, these guys might also be my most unhinged yet as well! Don't let the slow burn enemies to lovers(hahajkunless??👀👀) fool you, these mofos go HARD. I feel like I don't need to point out that any relationship with them will NOT be a healthy one. It'd make a great psych study tho lol.

⚠️Sexual Content: There will be plenty of spicy moments, though nothing explicit or graphic. There may also be some implied mentions of non-consensual acts, but I will NOT be going in-depth with it!! All characters will be above the age of 20, including the reader.

I will make sure to include additional warnings before each chapter just in case!

Once again, I want to reiterate that I don't condone any of the actions that will be portrayed in this story! This is a fictional work intended for entertainment purposes ONLY. Please don't romanticize or replicate the behavior exhibited!

For those that have taken these warnings in account and still want to read, I hope you can enjoy this story~! ✌🏾🖤