The Two Angels 🖊️🪽 Little!Alice, Alison, CG!Ink Demon

Today was a mess, Bendy wasn't here at the mansion, Alice was throwing a fit, and Alison couldn't find her favourite toy, the Ink Demon was devastated, as he was the lazy one. He couldn't multi task at all. He figured that he had to stop the noise first. The noise? Alice, screaming and crying. The Ink Demon crept up to her, and knelt down to the little girls height. There, he lowered down her hands from her face, and used his sharp fingers to wipe her ears, and fixed her hair. He opened his arms for a hug, and Alice lept in. "What wrong, beautiful?" Saying that made the Ink Demon cringe,in his deep, evil voice, but it was for his little angel. Alice mumbled a few words, but weren't understandable. "Can you repeat that again?" "Ally yell a' me." Alice hiccuped afterwards. "Can you tell me why?" The Ink Demon asked. "was dwawin on da wa..." Alice's voice trailed off. "You were drawing on the walls?" Alice sniffed and nodded, and hid her face back into his arms. The Ink Demon nodded too, and rubbed her back. "You know that you should be doing that, right angel?" The Ink Demon lifted her head back up. "'M sowwy Daddy.." "It's okay, just don't do it again, okay?" She nodded, and the Ink Demon got up, with Alice in his arms, and set her in their room. He pulled out a black pacifier and put in her mouth and sat her down on the bed. "Now, Daddy's going to get your sister okay? Don't leave this room." She nodded, and swung her legs back and forth. "Daddy!!" Alison called out, the Ink Demon hurriedly walked. "I can't find 'm toy!" Alison sniffled, with a mess around her. "Does another little angel need another hug?" Alison nodded and hugged him tightly. "Why did you yell at Alice today baby?" Alison looked down, "cause she draw on the wall!" Alison yelled in a whiny pitched tone, "Use your indoor voices Alison." "sorry.." "You can't yell at her like that, okay Ally? She's a lot more younger than you, you're her older sister, which means that she looks up to you." Alison understood and nodded, the Ink Demon carried her back to their room again, where Alice was asleep. The Ink Demon grabbed another pacifier, and stuck it in her mouth. "I promise to find your toy, okay?" Alison smiled and hugged the boned father and hid under the cover. The Ink Demon gave both of them a kiss on their forehead and closed the light. "Ah, time to clean up this."

Thank you for reading my first story! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did:) Please leave some requests down in the comments and how you felt about this. Thank you and love you all!:)