BATTLE TRAGEDY

IN THE PREVIOUS PART WE SAW HOW ZHEN WAS A CLONE OF CHAMELEON, AND SHE USED HER TRICK TO COME BACK FROM SPIRIT REALM, IT WAS A DIMENSIONAL HOP, OR YOU CAN SAY THAT SHE JUST SWITCHED HERSELF WITH ZHEN... So Now continuing This part..

IT'S BEEN 7 DAYS SINCE PO HAD LEFT FOR THE JUNIPER CITY AND HE DIDN'T RETURNED BACK

Tigress- Master it's been 7 days.... Po and zhen didn't came back, The city is not that far...., I think they are in some trouble..... I guess we need to help them...

Shifu- As the time passes, I am getting more and more worried about them...
You all do one thing, just go to the Jupiter city and Take a look what's going on !?...

Tigress- yes, master,

Monkey- Tigress You aren't going alone at all... WE CAN'T ALLOW THAT..

Mantis- We all will come with you...

Cane- yes exactly who knows what's going on there...

Viper- Chameleon is gone, is it possible that There is another threat ?

Tigress- who knows ? We will have to find out....

ON THE OTHER HAND PO WAS INSIDE HIS CAGE... GETTING LESS FOOD, AND HE WAS SAD AND TRAUMATIZED HOW HE ALL THIS TURNED OUT,

Chameleon- Oh I hope You are getting plenty of food... Panda... Po.... The dragon warrior, oh sorry, I am the dragon warrior now....

Po- what do You want from me ? i have a Family, waiting for me,... You have what you wanted, The crystal, The staff, What else do you want ?....

Chameleon- Ohh nothing, I would have let you go.. but there's is this one small Problem..... You will come back to fight.... Again and this loop isn't gonna end.... So Yeah... I Know that You are married to tigress, and you have children too... In those 6 months i came to know more and more about you....

Tigress came there and she immediately threw a Sword a chameleon, and Chameleon again disappeared as It was Just A Clone or After image formed by her Hypnosis....

Tigress- I knew It....

Chameleon comes behind Tigress, but tigress was faster, so tigress Countered her and Kicked chameleon far. Chameleon's vision blurred... For some time.. and she couldn't even stand up...

Chameleon- oww that hurts.... Ouch...

Tigress then ran towards po and she broke the cage with Her both hands she Broke the cage with immense efforts so she Freed po from there....

Tigress- Guys, RUN....

Chameleon- Nuh Uh... Not so fast....

The gate of the Castle Of chameleon closed... But tigress didn't cared at all she with her Full force Punched that door smashing through it... And chameleon just kept staring at them, her gaurds tried to chase...

Chameleon- Nah Uh... Stop you all, Let them run.... It will be easy for them and for me.....

But then chameleon realised.... The staff of Wisdom was missing.... And It turned out Viper helped to take it away... While Tigress Distracted her