THE GRAND FINALE

so we are on the Very final part of Chameleon's Rampage, We are gonna continue from where we left...

Tai lung- Oh finally god Dammm.... She's cooked now.....

Chameleon stands up,

Chameleon- If my Hypnotic magic is gone it doesn't mean I am really defeated..... My goal, I won't leave it....

Shen- what's your goal anyways ?.....

Chameleon- To make A world Where there is no suffering..... EVERYONE can live a Life They dreamed of.... For a small price...... They will have to SACRIFICE them To the CRYSTAL they will live the life they desire...... their body will be consumed by the Crystal and their chi will remain until They live their Life the one they always wanted.... When they die in that life they die for good....

Kai- You are saying You are gonna turn people into Mummies just to give them a Life they dreamed of ? With no sufferings and everything? You can't be serious ?..... This is..... This is....

Chameleon- impossible ? no it isn't all i need is you all out of My way..... And I will use the power of this crystal to Take over the world and end every Suffering and pain...... I was a victim.... I won't let anyone else fall for this unfair life cycle.... And that's exactly why I WILL DESTROY everyone and everything for a greater good.....

Tai lung- This is.... Too far..... You are gonna kill everyone physically to turn them into corpses make them live a false life.... They dreamed of without any pain and sufferings..... ??

Chameleon- I gave 500 years of my life To get this far in my goal..... And if You all will come between..... Then I wont be able stop myself from killing you all...

M.elephant- Aren't we all Already dead ? I mean majority of us...

There was a Silence of 15 seconds as everyone was looking at master Elephant with a BRUH expression 💀😂.....

Chameleon- anyways..... You have injured me a little..... Now see this...

Chameleon moved Her hand over her face and her all injuries were gone she was Totally Fine and without a scratch on her...

Tai lung( shocked )- wait what ?

Shen- UNBELIEVABLE.....

Kai- I have a bad feeling now.....

Po was just speechless...... Staring at chameleon with eyes fully widen in shock as disbelief......

Kai- this...this....is... A familiar technique..... I saw this some where like.....

Chameleon- When You fought oogway ? Right ? This is called life force of self embodiment.... And this basically works in 2 ways.... Let me tell the normal way.... By Reverting your Exhaustion and Injuries that destroyed the certain energy in you... That you can revert back into Chi to heal yourself..... Or if you are a strong magician like me, You can swap injured self with a clone.....

Kai- this is gonna last FOREVER like this......

Po- No We can't let this last FOREVER.....

Again chameleon brought more clones and changed them into many people those same ones.... Tai lung, shen, m.elephant,Kai, po and chameleon herself.... And this time they all were real as her Hypnotic magic was gone..

They all again started to fight it was a really long fight and Chameleon was getting cooked, because she was now losing real stamina as she couldn't Hypnotise anyone anymore.... And she was getting defeated but as soon as used to get Some serious harm she was spaming life force of self embodiment.

KUNG FU PANDA AND UNKNOWN WONDERS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें