Training

Sea couldn't keep her balance.
-Sea!What's the problem?
-I can't keep my balance. The sword feels heavy.
-Does the wooden sword feel heavy?! Pea chuckled. Thalleous looked thoughtful. Continued.
-Then use a spear. Thalleous handed Sea a stick. Sea looked at the stick with excitement. Thalleous continued.
-Do it
-How?
-Make him draw a circle with both hands. I mean, use your stick.
Sea was a really difficult person. She had just learned what a spear was.
-Okay. Watch me. Thalleous took the stick and made a circle in the air. He gave it back to Sea.
-See, it's too easy. Sea nodded and took a breath. And BAM. It happened. She cried out in joy.
-I did! Thalleous laughed.
-Anyway, at least I taught you this. Admittedly, I'm not a good teacher.
...
Ria and Senn were watching the training. Thalleous was not tired at all, but Pea and Sea were out of breath. Pea asked.
-Se-S-How-l don't you get tired? Ria laughed and answered.
-He's used to it, dear. He's chased skeletons downhill.
Thalleous shouted.
-Legless skeleton! I almost fell down the hill because of that stupid thing!
...
Galleous began reading the page.
-The Star Gate. It is known as a legend. But if it is opened, it is believed that that gate can radically change the history of Ardonia and even eliminate the disasters of that moment. It is not known what is needed for the gate, but it is said that the unity between the species will be strengthened when the gate is opened. Merlin was listening on Galleous' shoulder. Then he laughed.
-What is this now? Is it a novel or something?
Galleous gave Merlin a freezing look.Merlin fell silent.Galleous said.
Hmm. Star gate, huh? But how does one open it?
M

erlin laughed.
-It can't be opened. Because there is no such thing. If you open it, you'll probably sink into the ground.
Merlin burst into laughter. Galleous shook his head.
-Go and tell Osk to come to Ataraxia's cave. That hidden one.
-The secret one? If you both go underground, I will cry.
He started laughing again. Galleous sighed.
-What will I do with this bird?
...
Nikika didn't understand.
-How so? The immortals are gone, Lucan. So, it counts.
Lucan replied.
-Niika, I miss our old memories. The memories of diving with swords.
-Good, but there is nothing we can hunt.
-We'll find it anyway.
Niika shook her head.
-We live together, Lucan. In the same house. In the same treehouse. Aren't you happy?
Lucan felt that Niika did not understand.
-Think of those memories. When you met me, when you jumped with your katana and did somersaults-
-Okay, okay, stop! It's starting to hurt, too.
Lucan laughed.
-So, can we find anything?
-Let's hope.
...
Kay had been trapped in the base for 2 days. She didn't know what to do. Death was talking about his terrible plans every day. It was scary. What was she going to do? She didn't know.
...
Osk was introducing his inventions again. Aurelius was just looking, thinking that he was too old to understand anyway. Siderian, on the other hand, was looking carefully and examining Osk's inventions.
-What exactly is this?
- Oh, is that it? You know, everyone asks about it. It's a TNT laying machine. It's a machine suitable for attacking places.
-It's nice.
Grek nodded and turned to Grim.
-Wow. Osk leaders also attracted him.
Grim grunted his agreement.
And Merlin entered the cave.
-Hello everyone. And greetings, Master Siderian and Master Aurelius. I have news for you.
The Greek raised his eyebrow and asked.
-To who?
Osk was sure it wasn't him, so she didn't look up.
-To Osk Fikar.
Osk looked at him with excitement. Her heart was beating fast.
-Me?
-Yes, you. Galleous is calling you to... Aahh. Hah, I remember now. The cave in Ataraxia. It's close, it's a 4-hour walk anyway.
Osk smiled, looked at the masters and asked for permission.
-I have to go.
-No problem, it already caught Aurelius' attention.
He didn't take it. I'll check it when you come.
Aurelius wanted to defend himself.
-I am an old man. I have difficulty speaking. What do you want from me?
Osk chuckled.
...
-Ah!
Sea was on the ground again. Thalleous shook his head.
-Sea, aren't you right-handed? Why don't you protect your left?
Sea stammered.
-I don't know.
-No problem.
After the 3-hour crash course, Thalleous smiled.
-Yes, girls, I think you can fight skeletons now. Of course, after you find your own unique sword and song. Hmm. I can buy you both a gun when you visit Etherea.
Ria raised her eyebrow and replied.
-If you have enough money, of course.
Thalleous burst into laughter.
-Don't worry, little lady, I think I have enough money to donate money to two cute orphans.
Ria was kicked out.
-Did you teach them the songs?
For a moment Thalleous looked like he was about to collapse, then he shook his head.
-I am tired
-Do not even think about it.
-But tired-
-THALLEOUS!
- Oh my! I can rarely sleep anyway, songs rarely allow me to sleep, so eat my rights, okay?
Ria laughed.
...
As he passed Val Meridian, he suddenly noticed a flash.
-What's this?
Val tried to get closer to the glow, but it was gone in an instant.
-I have to share this with Ria and Senn.
...
-Hello Osk. Nice to see you.
-Hello Galleous! You should see my new TNT flooring machine! I know it's new but.
-Osk. I would like to see your machine, though.
Galleous fell silent. Osk frowned.
-Oops.What's the problem?
-He says the star gate-
-Ahhh!Yes!You believe it too, right?
-Half.
-Then welcome to the club.
-Well...Why do you believe it?
Osk's cute expression turned serious. She looked at Galleous and then added.
-I was staying at a hotel in Meridian. That night I saw a glow. It was the same as the glow of the star gate. I wanted to touch it but...
-But?
-It disappeared. I suspect it.
Galleous paused. He was thoughtful. But then it occurred to him that he should also think about his guest.
-If you want. Let's go to the workshop. Eat something. Are you hungry? You can also talk about your inventions. Where is Roary?
Osk was embarrassed. SHE thought Galleous had called just to ask questions.
-Roary? He didn't come. Well, he was going to Thalleous last.
Galleous frowned. He didn't like hearing his brother's name.
-Fine.
...
Thalleous was looking at the girls, half asleep and half awake.
-Yes. Now let's move on to the songs. You know the songs. Our ability. We use them because that's what makes us ardoni.I couldn't form the sentence correctly. Anyway...
Ria smiled at the twins.
-I want to sing your first songs.
Ria first gave an aggresium song to Pea and a protisium song to Sea. Then she turned to Thalleous.
-You will teach the rest, right?
-Subject to.
Ria slid on the mobiliglide and disappeared. Thalleous sighed again.
-Anyway, what were we saying?
...
Kay glared at Death angrily.
-What are you planning?
Death didn't care. He turned to the people.
-Come slowly to the surface of the earth. I will follow you.
-Yes, sir.
Lea asked curiously.
-What will happen to Kay?
He glanced at Death Lea.
-Sanane. Are you his mother?
Lea bowed her head.
-Excuse me.
...
Galleous had given food to Osk. Osk was already hungry. A man appeared at the door.
-Good morning Galleous! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
-Hi Mel!Osk this is Mel.Mel this is Osk.
Mel smiled.
-Pleased to meet you.
Then he raised his eyebrow.
-Dude, my diamond armor...
No way. DIAMOND ARMOR! It was completely out of Galleous' mind. All because of that inner voice!
-Galleous?Dude, are you okay?
-Huh? Yes, shey Mel...
-I was saying diamond armor. Did you do it?
Galleous gulped. He never delayed orders, but now. It was going to be a big surprise for Mel. Galleous intended to grumble, but... Osk came to the rescue like an angel!
-Mr. Mel Galleous was a little unwell and had sleeping problems, so he couldn't make it. He tried but it didn't work.
Mel raised her eyebrow. He put his hand on Galleous' shoulder.
-Oh man! Just put it that way! Get well soon, I can wait even 2 years.
Osk looked at the magical diamond sword hanging on Mel's waist. She asked.
-Your sword... you had it enchanted from Etherea, right?
Mel approved.
-Yes! Have you never gone? I took Galleous. But honestly, I put up a great struggle.
Osk was sad.
-No I never went
Mel was upset.
-It's a shame. I hope you can go one day. Etherea is a fascinating place.

(Guys sorry I have exams so maybe you can wait for next episode 5-6 days but i promise I FINISH THE STORY)
WOW THANK YOU FOR 20 VIEWS AHHHH)