Who I Am?

"Sarah, if your potion doesn't work, you'll be in trouble."
Sarah swallowed. Pea was with her. Pea was staring at Galleous. Death opened the lid of the potion and suddenly a green light surrounded the surroundings. Galleous's blue eyes began to open.
Galleous's POV
I open my eyes, Death is next to me.Troublemaker! My eyes freeze for a moment, I can't breathe, my hands are shaking. What is happening to me? I don't understand anything, I just feel like my brain is being washed. I fall off the bed to the ground and immediately drag myself towards the river. I crawl on the ground. And my eyes turn into a cyan color. I find it in color. It's green but turquoise. Wait a minute. Are all my memories erased? NO! I slap my head, thinking maybe I'll come to my senses. My life passes before my eyes. The death of my parents. I forget, I don't remember who my mother and father are anymore, then Val passes before my eyes and I forget that too. .I forget them one by one. Igneous, Grek, Ria, Senn and others. My brain freezes. Derp! And the fish. That too is shattered in my brain. I see Osk. He is smiling at me. Ahhh. He always smiled at me. Who was he? ?Who is Osk? I see Thalleous, everything is gone and he is the only one left. His sword is himself. There is no such person.
3rd person perspective
Galleous sat up, his markings completely cyan-green. Death nodded. "He held up well. But now he's,whatever we want."
...
Thalleous's POV
I finally opened my eyes. I look around. Tygren was holding his sword in the corner, but I felt someone close to me. Nina? The girl was looking at me helplessly, we were almost face to face. She was too close to me, I was afraid of making a wrong mistake. Nina's tail was touching my legs, I was uncomfortable with this situation because Nina He never wanted me. Nina smiled.
"Are you awake? God you idiot, I was afraid you were going to die!" He punched me lightly, but it was similar to the previous one. It was much gentler. Nina sat down next to me, desperate.
"So what do we do? Galleous is gone. We don't know their location. Crystal-"
I get angry and say in a loud voice:
-I don't care about the crystal. They took Galleous. It doesn't matter whether the crystal shatters or is theirs. Galleous is my brother!"
Nina put her hand on my shoulder. "HEYY, calm down." She leans on my shoulder lightly, watching the stars. Nina said, as if mocking:
-You're still an idiot. We have to resolve this situation first.
Tygren burst out laughing. I chuckle. Nina sighed.
"Sometimes, I look at the stars. I feel sad because no one loved me, no one made friends with me."
I was very curious. I asked:
-What was the happiest moment of your life?
Nina smiled and answered my question by looking at the stars.
-Every moment I spend with you.
...
-SEA STAY BACK!
-MOM!
Stella was trying to prevent the attack. But she heard a voice. Dragon voice...
ROARRR!
Saxon and Trevor got off the dragon and nodded to Stella.
"Hello Stella, nice to see you, especially at this time..."
Sea shouted.
-DO YOU KNOW HIM, MOTHER?
...
Roary was twirling her scythe.
"Stand back, Yui."
Yui laughed.
-Hmm, I smell a peasant smell.
Roary tossed back her red-blue hair and roared.
"YOU ARE NOT AN ANIMAL, FOOL!"
Gial laughed, Roary was really funny. Yui hissed at Gial and lunged. Roary lunged forward, circled the air with her scythe, and swung Yui away.
-GET BACK! Now!
Roary threw her scythe at Yui. She cut off Yui's arm. Yui screamed in pain. He only had his left arm now. Yui screamed.
-You idiot, stupid, foolish, clueless STUPID!
The sword hit Roary's stomach. Roary screamed in pain, her blue-red eyes closed and she collapsed to the ground.
Gial shouted.
-ROARY!NO!
Yui hissed, lunged at Jack and cut him with his sword. Jack gave Gial a disappointed look that said "I'm sorry" and died in pain.
Gial opened his eyes wide. He took the long sword made of iron with a sharpened tip. "No, he couldn't fight."
Gial shouted.
"I CHALLENGE YOU, WATERMELON HEAD!"
(Rip for Jack)
(No spoilers for Roary)
...
Abbigail swung her sword and swung Viana. Viana opened her wings straight and injured Abbigail. Viana was hit by Abbigail, she staggered and lost control of her wings. Abbigail cut off Viana's wings and pushed Viana to the ground. Viana took something in her hand. .
Totem of immortality.
...
Nina opened her eyes and found herself in a bed. Yes, she had last fallen asleep on Thalleous's shoulder. Her eyes searched for Thalleous. There he was. Thalleous and Tygren were looking at a map. Nina got up and went to them.
-What is that?
Tygren shrugged, "I don't know?" and continued looking at the map. Nina squinted at the map.But Thalleous saw something else. Icer? It was impossible to close or open his eyes. Tygren stumbled back and fell. Nina hid behind Thalleous. Icer laughed.
-You're surprised, aren't you? For those who don't know me. I'm Icer, the leader of the ice. I can help a little. Tygren approved. "We're listening, sir." Tygren hated ice and hated water, he was afraid Icer would cast a spell on it.
Icer whispered, "Listen, I have very little time, then I will teleport home again. Galleous is hypnotized and there are no crystals. Roary is injured, Osk is brainwashed, Pea is hypnotized, Kingdoms are falling, Jack is dead, Gial is trying to act brave, don't ask about Derp, you stupid thing, Kay is missing. Vulcannus suffered a minor attack in the Nether. I'm giving you the hint, if I tell the truth directly, I will never be able to come to you again. Love. Don't think about love, it has the whole solution. Forget Star Gate, it can even kill Death. This love is the love of siblings, family. It can also be love, as long as it is love. My time is up, see you!"
Icer irradiated with ice powders.
...
(RIP FOR JACK)