I am The Danger

Mel was walking to Ataraxia.Or burned Ataraxia.He saw the Death.
-Death sir-
-Cut out!
Mel was quiet,sad and scared.
...
-Riaaaa!
Senn was looking everywere.
Here?
No.
Here?
No.
Okay.Ugh.Here?
No.
Senn stopped and looked the wall.It was full of purple,black stones.Senn thought.
-Maybe this is the Portal of The End?
No it wasn't.Voltaris Master sighed.
-Fine.
First he knocked the wall but nothing happened.Second he took out his Voltar and kicked the wall.Again not opened but something was have there.Senn looked the stone.Purple and black.Was shining.Senn put the stone and...
...
Gial,Roary and Kay was walking.
-So Roary I didn't ask before but what is your story?
Roary stopped.
-My story...
-Yes?
Roary swallowed.
-Was nothing.
Kay yelled.
-Are you sure?
-Ugh okay I am telling everthing about me.I grew up in Felden, even though I was a human. I opened my eyes in Riverstead. I didn't know who I was, frankly, I didn't feel myself. One of my eyes is blue and the other is red. I don't know why, my mother always said it was a mutation. My hair was the same. One day, I went into my father's blacksmith shop and bought a scythe. My father noticed. I didn't even do it. Then I ran to a woman's magic shop and bought a spell and had it cast. I had my own money and I was only a child. And yes, I set out with my mother and father's permission. They are happy in Riverstead and I visit them often and give them gifts. They are happy. And Yes, I will tell you how we met Thalleous. We met him in the Forest...
Years ago
Roary was walking. He was only 14 years old, his hair was straight, his eyes were blue and red. He could summon his scythe to his hand. He heard a voice. So he was sure. He slowly took out his scythe.
-Who are you?
Thalleous was holding his sword. (He thought Roary was Voltaris.)
BAM!
A duel started between them. Thalleous swung his sword. Roary responded. Roary threw his scythe, but Thalleous used his mobiliflash and slashed. The young girl was on the ground. Thalleous roared with his loud voice.
-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Roary took a breath and looked at his hand.
-Scoundrel!What kind of ardoni are you?
Thalleous shouted.
-If you hadn't teased me. Even though I thought you were Voltaris, I didn't attack. You attacked first, now suffer!
Roary screamed in pain. He was weak, one blow would have killed him. Thalleous sighed and tenderly held out his hand to Roary.
-Do you want help?
Roary narrowed his eyes.
-Alright.
Two friends walked in the forest.
Now
-Yes, this is my story with Thalleous. Then we meet Osk and we go to the Nether. That's when I get upset with him.
1 year ago
nether
-OSK BE CAREFUL!
Thalleous cut the last wither off his head. Roary was handling the scaffolders. Osk shouted and threw a cartridge. Luckily the cartridge hit a Ghast and he fell to the ground in pain. Thalleous was facing Blaze. Roary was distracting Phytus.
-Oh no!
Blaze pushed Roary into the lava pit. There was only 1 block left.
BANG!
Roary was falling towards the lava pit.
-I'm dying
But Thalleous quickly grasped his hand.
Now
-I'm angry with him. He's involved in my fate.
Gial chuckled.
...
Thalleous and Galleous were sitting. Silently, without speaking. Galleous was twirling the stick. Thalleous was throwing wood into the fire. They suddenly made eye contact. Thalleous looked at the ground without saying anything. First he chose a wood and sat on it. He put his diary on it. He took out his pen and started writing. Galleous tried to see what he was writing. It wasn't working. It was too far away, he had to go closer. He got up from the log calmly, without arousing suspicion, and approached him silently. He sat next to him, not wanting to be noticed. But Thalleous did not make a sound and continued writing. Thalleous had 3 more days left. He was having so many adventures that he reduced his life to 1 day. He couldn't fit in. Galleous was reading what he wrote. Most of it was today's adventure, but he was shocked when he read the paragraph below.
"Galleous is my brother and I love him. I protect him. Even if he doesn't want me or doesn't love me, even if he constantly kicks me out of his shop and says 'go away'. I'm on the register right now and my brother is standing next to me. Who knows, maybe one day we'll make peace?"
Thalleous turned his head towards Galleous, but this time his lapis colored eyes were shining. Galleous smiled.
...
Sea turned to her mother.
-Mom, you don't understand, Pea.
Stella's eyes widened.
-So? My daughter! Where is she?
Sea burst into tears.
-He was in a brainwashed state, he doesn't remember anyone, he doesn't remember me, you, my father, anyone. He doesn't remember Igneous, Grek, Senn, Ria, Thalleous, Val.
Stella asked in surprise.
-Did you make friends?
-Yes. A lot of them.
Sea continued.
-Where is my father?
Stella smiled.
-He has a lot of work to do at the shelter.
Sea hugged her mother again.
Stella was crying. For both Pea and Sea.
-We will save Pea. No matter what.
-Yeah yeah!
...
In the name of a thousand corns, is this like this?
Senn couldn't believe it. He was in a purple black room. The black was turning a light purple. It was simply perfect.
But where was Ria?
...
(Yes)